Re: SCP- The Doctors

Yeah, don't drop anything you've done just because I'm working on it too. Who knows, my finished project could be complete crap, or we could have totally different takes on the same concept.
I would keep working on it if I were you, especially if it's a graphical version of this...

On another note, would anyone be interested in taking a stab at making a basic logo for the game? My creative ability when it comes to images is 0, so any help would be appreciated as far as this goes.

Ugh, I don't know for sure, as I said my image creativity is near zero.

Maybe something similar to SCPCB's logo, except, the title would obviously be different, and maybe a white background color rather than black (it seems more clinical that way). But overall, just do what you think would be appropriate. After all, the ideas for the game came from all of us, I'd prefer to leave the image stuff to the people making the image, as they usually know best.

Thanks spartan!

Anyways, hopefully, I should have the basic site up within a week or so, and I should have a VERY and may I stress VERY early version of the game ready by mid-December. Only nine SCP's (three for each of the clearance levels and then all of them are able to be at least partially managed at level 4 and 5, nine (maybe 12) will be standard for each facility, but it will be randomized between about thirty or forty so you don't end up with the same SCP's every time.), and only some events. But it should be a good start. It won't be pretty, but it should be at least semi-functional.

This of course all depends on my schedule, between college and sports, my days are pretty filled.

UPDATE EDIT: I've got a partial site up and running (and by partial I mean a home page, a registration page, and a login page). I'm uploading more as I complete them, I'm building up from scratch so it's taking a little longer than it might take otherwise. I'm getting databases set up and scripts written which will take a bit more time, but the basic framework is getting set up.

garbo wrote:I've tried to make my first logo ever xD:
xD.
This is the good one:
Spartan, still working on yours, probably it will be better than mine xD
Oops, I've hitten the wrong button, please some moderator delete the previous post
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

If you made the background longer, and kept the logo where it is, I could put in the name of the game and use it as the banner for the top of the page, and then I could use spartan's logo for the actual logo of the site.

This of course can all change depending on how spartan's looks, but this is actually similar to something I had in mind for the banner.

Maverick wrote:If you made the background longer, and kept the logo where it is, I could put in the name of the game and use it as the banner for the top of the page, and then I could use spartan's logo for the actual logo of the site.

This of course can all change depending on how spartan's looks, but this is actually similar to something I had in mind for the banner.
Yes sir!
You know there is a button where you can delete your own posts now.
:O! Where?
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!