Re: SCP - Nightmares

Well,glad to see that the demo is coming around soon. Good luck!
Also,do you plan to have more playable versions as you advance (kinda like SCP:Contaiment Breach,adding new things,new scps and events,but letting it playable to keep us interested?)
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

kingjulien22 wrote:Well,glad to see that the demo is coming around soon. Good luck!
Also,do you plan to have more playable versions as you advance (kinda like SCP:Contaiment Breach,adding new things,new scps and events,but letting it playable to keep us interested?)
Well, right now, my main goal is to finish this game as soon as possible. Still it will take may be couple of more month. Designing the layout of the map and then modeling/texturing all rooms will take time. I haven't thought anything about developing it further, yet. Lets first test/play the demo :).

Much like SCP - Containment Breach, but sightly contrasts from it.
For Example:
1. SCPCB has 10 Inventory Slots, while SCPN has 5 more slots.
2. The Design of the Doors, HUD, items, and Keypads are altered from SCPCB.
(if there is anymore differences, i'll edit this post)

EDIT: Thanks for correcting me Birdo, looking forward to this game! :)
Last edited by hug0905 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:Much like SCP - Containment Breach, but sightly contrasts from it.
For Example:
1. SCPCB has 10 Inventory Slots, while SCPN has 5 more slots.
2. SCPCB has only one developer (Regalis), while SCPN has two developers (Birdo & Wiggly).
3. The Design of the Doors, HUD, items, and Keypads are altered from SCPCB.
(if there is anymore differences, i'll edit this post)
Ya I am trying to make it almost same like CB. After all this is a SCP game :) Accept there will be no randomly positioned rooms. So, map will be different. I won't add much cut scenes.
Wiggly is not developer, he only wrote the story.
Only the running meter will be chnaged to stamina meter. Health and running meter will not be visible by the player. Accept that I don't think there will be much difference.
I want to finish this game as soon as possible, I ain't going to make it very different from CB. Anything else you want to know, let me know. Thanks.

kingjulien22 wrote:I understand that you want to add SCP 1048.
Can I ask you how you gonna model 1048-A? (It might be hard to pull off,taken the fact it's made from human ears)How do you picture it?
As I already mentioned, all scp's were added by wiggly. I am modeling the scp's one after another. I haven't touched the scp 1048 yet. When I will finished others I will discuss with wiggly about 1048 and I will do whatever he will explain to me about the scp 1048 :). The only scp which will be added by me would be 173. Again I am not sure about it yet. Thanks.