Re: SCP-610 News

A Hideous Beast wrote:It's based on the movie of the same name by John Carpenter, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT IT'S AMAZING

And Metro 2033 is also based on a Russian novel of the same name, I was able to fins a physical translated copy of it and it was awesome.
Will do! Thanks for the suggestions. Head over to the thread when you get the chance :D
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:
A Hideous Beast wrote:It's based on the movie of the same name by John Carpenter, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT IT'S AMAZING

And Metro 2033 is also based on a Russian novel of the same name, I was able to fins a physical translated copy of it and it was awesome.
Will do! Thanks for the suggestions. Head over to the thread when you get the chance :D
Which one?

A Hideous Beast wrote:
Lotims wrote:

Which one?
Woops, I meant forum. The new one that is. I just added a concept art page and all of that. So in terms of development on this game, Fowler and I will be communicating with the rest of the members on there most likely, instead of here as often. Just a heads up :D
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Hey, as my computer is crashing a lot I wont be online much but to answer you Steelpoint not a FPS and TPS by any means more something along the line SCP:CB but still very different. In simpler terms you can "fight" back but you won't be able to very much your weapon won't do very much to the infected. So it will be more about avoiding the infected. If you have to fight it is advised you do not do it for long.

A Hideous Beast wrote:You should look at The Thing Videogame, it's an older game, but ha a moral system where your squad mates, depending on the environment and your actions, can either trust you and die for you, or become afraid and accuse you (or other members) of being the Thing (Sometimes they themselves are it.)
OH MY GOD the amoebas at the end.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!