PhuckYuToo wrote:Greetings guys, I'm PhuckYuToo (don't take the name serious >_>)
And I'm a minecraft modder (Yes, I made SCPCraft), and also a (novice) game developer in Java.
Check out my W.I.P 2D sidescroller SCP game. I'm still working on it, It's very buggy atm.
I know this looks like a very low-end game compared to all others on this forum, but this game was made all by myself from scratch with help from a few people. Please don't judge a book by its cover.
(fancy lighting not included )
Download link and how to install instructions are on the website:
http://www.phuckyutoo.blogspot.com/2013 ... a-v01.html
You can play as a Class-D, or as SCP-058 atm.
please tell me that will update SCP craft, I want to play
To Do list:
-Expanding SCP-058 mode.
-An ending for SCP-058 mode.
In Class-D mode you are basicly defenseless, and need to get past each SCP. (however the rooms keep generating till a certain amount of rooms, and then stops into a blue void ...Planning on adding an ending soon.)
In SCP-058 mode you are a sneaky lil' heart spider (aka SCP-058, Heart of Darkness). At the start you're in your containment cell, and there is an MTF guard watching you. You see that obvious air vent? Climb to it.
You can distract guards with Tactical Speech, and kill them off by standing near them.
In MTF Horde mode you need to survive through rounds of SCPs. All you have is an assault rifle. You earn coins by going through rounds/killing SCPs. With those coins you can buy stuff in the shop after each round. Each SCP has its own round, and the more SCPs will be added, the more rounds this gamemode will have. Right now there are only about 16 rounds.
-Movie Mode: Press M, and turn on num lock. The camera is now free from your player, and you can move it using the numpad numbers. (4, 6, 8, 2) 'M' toggles Movie mode on/off.
-Console commands, press T in-game. You can put commands like:
- /fly or /noclip: Allows you to fly and pass through walls....In class-D you also get a lil' inside joke
- /g (1/0) or /gamemode (1/0): Like in minecraft, gamemode 1 is creative. You cant die in creative mode, you can break tiles.
- /give *tile name*: Gives you a tile to build your stuff with. Only works in creative mode.
Tile names are:
- /spawn SCP-***: spawn any SCP at your player coordinate
- Added an ending for Class-D mode.
- Added a spawn SCP command.
- Added a grayscale/slowmo effect for coolio shtuff.
- Added SCP-049 and zombies.
- Made the music loop.
- Added a new gamemode!
- Removed the health bar of SCP-058 in Class-D mode.
- Nerfed the knockback of enemies once you get hit by them.
- Fixed SCP-076's chamber and spawning.
- Added SCP-966.
- Added SCP-060.
- Added Shelves.
- Added a Lighter item.
- Added a Grass block.
- Added a Danger block.
- Added a new SCP-096 sound.
- Added Fire! IT BUUUURNS!
- Improved SCP-096 animations.
- Buffed SCP-096's AI.
- Made SCP-073 interact with SCP-076-2 and added a SCP-073 quest.
- Added SCP-513.
- Fixed opening creative menu in survival.
- Added a new Achievement system and 8 achievements.
- Added particles!
- Removed SCP-500 being the starting item in Class-D mode.
- Made SCP-096 faster depending on the distance between the player and him
- Added jewelry slots
- Buffed SCP-173
- Fixed broken SCP animations when chasing you
- Added SCP-427
- Added blinking mechanic for Class-D mode.
- Added SCP-457
- Added SCP-261
- Added SCP-131
- Improved generation and added 2 new rooms
- Added Water bottle and Empty bottle
- Added Darkness mode
- Modified the Credits menu
- Fixed deathscreens not appearing on death
- Fixed deathscreens appearing in the character select menu
- Nerfed the knockback for SCPs on the Class-D when hit
- Moved the version number from the window title to the main menu
- Added an Eyedrops item
- Added SCP-080
- Added SCP-714
- Added a keylock with a randomly generated code (Class-D mode)
- Fixed Player getting stuck in walls
- Added SCP-999
- Added SCP-420-J
- Removed SCP-629's health bar
- Added SCP-963
- Added a zombify command
- Improved MTF's AI in SCP-058 mode (now he is more realistic)
- Added a song for SCP-058 mode
- Removed the saving/loading function in SCP-058 mode
- Fixed game crashing on loading a non-existing world
- Increased the volume of some sound files
- Added a new Tactical Speech option for SCP-058 mode
- Added an option file which remembers your options from previous launches
- You can now exit out of the console by pressing 'esc' without triggering the pause menu
- Added SCP-019
Trailer by Jancsi aka Ca$h (my good friend):
Tell me what you think, and what to improve, on the website please. (besides the bugs of course.)