List of SCP Games

This thread provides a comprehensive list of nearly every SCP Foundation-related game that has been released or is in development.

SCP-087
  • Status: Released (A remake was in the works by the original developer, but it appears to be cancelled.)
    Creator: Harversine
    Link: http://youtu.be/uiHQN1q8ln4
SCP-087 Mini Game Cube SCP-087 (basically 087 minecraft styled) SCP-087-B SCP-087-B (Android Port) SCP-087-C: Into the Darkness SCP-106 SCP-173 (Flash Game) SCP 173 - Nightshift Survival Breach Containment SCP-610 SCP-___-J SCP-1625 SCP - Containment Breach Daughter of Shadows: An SCP Breach Event Horror Fantazy Site [REDACTED] Site-37 The Foundation The Stairwell Games Fully Released: 11
Games Focusing on a Single SCP: 10
Total Games: 19

The spoiler below contains SCP games that are either dead or have been cancelled.
Spoiler
173 SCP-432 SCP - The Insurgency SCP - The Escape Six-Eight-Two The Sculpture
Last edited by CommanderMark on Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 147 times in total.

Re: List of SCP Games

++Focus++ wrote:You might want to remove SCP: The Fear, the game isn't going to be updated anymore, from what the author of the game said.
Mod Edit: BUT THE HARCORE JOOOOORGE
Last edited by CommanderMark on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
99% of my statements are my own opinion. I have no idea what the last percent is though.

Re: List of SCP Games

Z-Bites wrote:SCP-450. Look it up. The creator hasn't released it yet, but it's currently in Pre-Alpha and might be released soon.
Mod Edit: TRU JORGE ACTIVEF
Last edited by CommanderMark on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
99% of my statements are my own opinion. I have no idea what the last percent is though.