Re: List of SCP Games

Soulzarath wrote:Lol who are you? Delete this thread kid I already had a thread for this.
My list has almost twice as many games as yours does, your list hasn't been updated in quite a while, several of the games on your list are direct download links and not links to the websites they're from. Explain to me why I should delete my thread when mine is better than yours?

Mod Edit: stfu u gay litle bitch

Edit:
Mod Edit 2: u fuckin wat m8?
Last edited by CommanderMark on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soulzarath wrote:Lol who are you? Delete this thread kid I already had a thread for this.
I like how you use the term "kid". It really displays your immaturity.

Oh, and your thread was inactive, so this one was spawned. Get over it. :roll:
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
I like how you use the term "kid". It really displays your immaturity.

Oh, and your thread was inactive, so this one was spawned. Get over it. :roll:
Oooh talking like your so tough. You want to display your toughness to me face to face or are you gonna cry and complain to the mods telling them I'm threatening you. Fucking punk ass pussy?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Your thread died and your list was un-updated, deal with it.
In fact, this thread should be stickied.

Another response like that merits you a warning by the way, please improve your attitude.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Your thread died and your list was un-updated, deal with it.
In fact, this thread should be stickied.

Another response like that merits you a warning by the way, please improve your attitude.
I love it. The guy decided to chicken out. Also, how come my thread wasn't stickied but all the sudden this kids thread that he ripped off from me gets stickied?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF