Re: SCPs you'd like to see in a game.

Some sort of cross between The Foundation and the original XCOM would be fun to see. Sending out teams to contain SCPs, doing research, building and customising various Containment Sites and hoping to god that you don't end up capturing something like 173 or 682 and having them make a Base Defense Mission-esque containment breach. That might end up worse than the chryssalids...
Mr Sensible Ideas

Serph Bravin wrote:Some sort of cross between The Foundation and the original XCOM would be fun to see. Sending out teams to contain SCPs, doing research, building and customising various Containment Sites and hoping to god that you don't end up capturing something like 173 or 682 and having them make a Base Defense Mission-esque containment breach. That might end up worse than the chryssalids...
I thought some forumers were making something like that.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:hahahaha SCP WIPEOUT. That would be fun as hell
Welcome to SCP WIPEOUT, a game that is literally a game of life and death.

SCP-024 fits it perfectly, and i have to admit that i would love to watch the video tapes it leaves in the mailbox outside after each show.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
Nick Wickstrom wrote:hahahaha SCP WIPEOUT. That would be fun as hell
Welcome to SCP WIPEOUT, a game that is literally a game of life and death.

SCP-024 fits it perfectly, and i have to admit that i would love to watch the video tapes it leaves in the mailbox outside after each show.
I want it!
No.
I NEED IT!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

dannypinto wrote:
SCP-682 wrote:SCP-076. OOC, he's my real favorite character. I htink the creators of Six Eight Two shuold create another game like that focusing on destroying 076 after Six Eight Two.
That would be a bit too easy with a gun..
Or really with anything...or even with no weapon.....
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.