Re: No More Monsters Development

@Cridone- I did some research and learned the name of the font; Bauhaus. I downloaded it from a text font site. Google it and you should find it.

For the sake of the project, you're better off doing the art around here since you can make better screens and whatnot; my stuff was pretty much placeholder material anyway. I'm still on plot duty, though.

Z-Bites wrote:@Cridone- I did some research and learned the name of the font; Bauhaus. I downloaded it from a text font site. Google it and you should find it.

For the sake of the project, you're better off doing the art around here since you can make better screens and whatnot; my stuff was pretty much placeholder material anyway. I'm still on plot duty, though.
K, thanks for letting me know! LIke I said maniac, take all the time you want. It's not like:

OH MY #TQUHU$IJING! GAWD!!!! WE NEED TO FINNISH THIS NOW BeFCHESABGVIRHASBGFVWRF@!!!!! ahHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY GOT ME!!!

Well, I made a USB model texture back in like 2009. Not the best, But if you want it here it is.
[EDIT]
Wait, the character is a Doctor(scientist)? SO I guess I'll have to make a scientist texture later........
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Z-Bites wrote:@Cridone- Well, damn, I didn't know you made textures, too.
Well, it says
"Cridone - Art and texturing."
I'm probably going to ask how to make a human texture skin, head, details, and clothes from scratch.
Because I don't think 'stealing' textures from SCP:CB is a wise choice.

PREPARE YOURSELF! AS I HAVE A.....
Spoiler
SHOE!
[EDIT2]
Well..... the first image is.......... well...... broken?

[EDIT3]
Made the game Icon: It's a ico file so you have to download it.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time