Making CB based game in Unity

THIS IS SCRAPED

Hello everyone! I am working on a new game in Unity and it is based on SCP Containment Breach. It is called SCP: Breach Escape. It is basicly that you have to escape after the monsters escaped. It is almost like CB but diffrent. It will have the same map all the time and less bugs with Unity. It will have a more story line than CB. (I don't mean that CB doesn't have a story) So what I wanna know is if I can get permission from Regalis to use some sounds, textures and some models from original game. :)

If I do manage to get some stuff to work, I will update this thread and post videos and updates about it.

What I need help with at the moment:
Spoiler
A SCP-173 script (Makes so he doesn't move when you are looking at him)
Textures - Posted it on Unity answers
http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/49 ... nking.html

If you know how to do/fix any of these, please tell me and the game can be made much faster! :)
Last edited by SCP-049 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Making CB based game in Unity

Z-Bites wrote:I was going to post on here a while ago, but leave it to my bad memory to make me forget; will there be any differences in SCPs? If so, I may be able to help out.
The only difference I can think of at the moment is that some SCPs will only start to haunt you when a scripted event has happend. For example: SCP-106 can come and hunt you early and anywhere in SCP CB but in my game he will start after something special has happend. The computer (SCP-079) will be talking sometimes.

SCP-049 wrote:
Z-Bites wrote:I was going to post on here a while ago, but leave it to my bad memory to make me forget; will there be any differences in SCPs? If so, I may be able to help out.
The only difference I can think of at the moment is that some SCPs will only start to haunt you when a scripted event has happend. For example: SCP-106 can come and hunt you early and anywhere in SCP CB but in my game he will start after something special has happend. The computer (SCP-079) will be talking sometimes.
That's sounds interesting. But I meant that will you be removing or adding any SCPs?

Z-Bites wrote:
SCP-049 wrote:
That's sounds interesting. But I meant that will you be removing or adding any SCPs?
I have been thinking of adding SCP-002 (The "LIving" Room), SCP-087 (The Stairwell). That is all I have thinked of right now.

SCP-049 wrote:
Z-Bites wrote:@049- 087 can't be added; the stairwell is located at a university and cannot be moved. I like the idea of SCP-002, though. Perhaps it could be a side experience like 012 and 895 are?
Good idea!
Check out my forum. I want to make a scp game is what it is called
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html