Re: SCP - Virtual Pets Simulator

CommanderPro100 wrote:
106phobia wrote:I know your top priority right now is 173, but I was curious about how you would be able to interact with 096. It might be a bit tricky having to interact with a creature whose face you aren't allowed to see.
When I do get around to adding 096 (which probably won't happen for a while since I still have to finish 173, implement a money system, add food, drinks, toys and tools to buy, and then work on 106), it'll probably start off with a paper bag over its head, and then later you'll be able to purchase special goggles which allow you to view its face safely.
Cridone wrote:Good news. Anything else for me to work on?
Well, I need a SCP-871 sprite.
I just read the article. A self-replicating cake? What's so Keter about that? Seriously, just put it in my house, and it will never take over the world.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:I just read the article. A self-replicating cake? What's so Keter about that? Seriously, just put it in my house, and it will never take over the world.
Every time you look at it, it self-replicates. If not enough people eat the cake every day, the Earth would be uninhabitable due to... well, cakes covering the planet.

It's kind of a sillier version of SCP-505. Except with cakes.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
LukeDude759 wrote:I just read the article. A self-replicating cake? What's so Keter about that? Seriously, just put it in my house, and it will never take over the world.
Every time you look at it, it self-replicates. If not enough people eat the cake every day, the Earth would be uninhabitable due to... well, cakes covering the planet.

It's kind of a sillier version of SCP-505. Except with cakes.
There should be an 871-J.

Subject: SCP-871-J

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: Find some guy who loves cake and put it in his house.

Description: SCP-871-J is a self-replicating cake. It used to be Keter because it could have replicated too much and render the Earth uninhabitable, but we took care of that by putting it where it was guaranteed that would never happen. Don't worry, there's no possible way it could go wrong. It's just one less SCP we have to deal with.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

This would be An awesome game It looks great how things are going so far I would love to help Devolop it but im not the one who knows to much about that stuff, But I have a few SCPs that I think should be in it in the end,And I know you may already be planning some of these but they are just A reminder.

SCP-096
SCP-1305 (The Cat Lure)
SCP-682
SCP-Fernand the Cannibal (Cant remeber SCP number XD)