SCP Omega Seven(New Thread)

Hello everyone! I'm Poseidon here to bring you guys SCP Omega Seven (again)! I decided to make a new thread because the old one lost all of my posts due to my account being deleted due to inactivity, and if a mod could delete or lock the old thread that would be greatly appreciated.

SCP Omega Seven is based off of the events of Project Able where you play a MTF Soldier who was unfortunate enough to be caught in the middle of it all. Your goal is to either, survive, escape the facility, destroy the facility, kill SCP-076, or any combination of those. I don't want the game to be linear, rather to have the player decide what to do, and how to do it, something which I feel a lot of games lack.

I'm currently working by myself, which is proving to be the main obstacle in developing the game. I would love any help from anyone, mostly in terms of modelling, art, sound, etc etc etc. If anyone would like to help please send me a PM, I would be more than happy to have you onboard helping me :)

Here is a test build of the game so far, note the lack of textures and crappy models. The arms, gun and flashlight models were all free and found online. The build is mostly me trying to implement some animations, not my strongest area but I did what I could.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bl6bdbnu865shpz

Any comments, questions or suggestions would be appreciated, thank you!
Come check out my own SCP Game, SCP Omega Seven!

Re: SCP Omega Seven(New Thread)

Hey I see that you want or like suggestions so I have a few. You should include SCP- 080 because it would become better than SCP-CB because the boogieman is (or should) become very popular. In the game you could fall into a deep sleep and crash on a couch and have a violent dream about a man made of shadows (the boogieman) and wake up with several cuts. Then you would start to see shadows in front of you that belonged to no one. Eventually he would follow you and maybe at the end of the game take form and look almost like SCP-106 but not old. Maybe he would get killed or he could follow you around and possibly take form and kill you. If you shot him with a paintball gun he would become visable and you could shoot him to death. Just some ideas and if you use the idea please credit me as ColePatrolGaming.