Re: I really want to make a new scp game

Cridone wrote:Use this > http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/studio to make your game. Now IDK if you have to have coding experience to make a 3D game, but someone made a game called "Imsacred | A Pixelated Nightmare" with it.
I don't have time. Plus, I tried to even make a platformed and went into severe stress with gamemaker.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

ColePatrolGaming I have to say for a guy who wants to make a game you don't have anytime to learn how to make a game, either you're lazy or you need to prioritise what's more important, but first things first learn basic programing and start small. The first game I ever made was a fighting game like street fighter or mortal kombat it wasn't the best but I made the best I could make at the time. remember slow and steady
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

Sounds to me like you need a shit-ton of help. Just add me on Skype, and we shall talk further.
mariathedclass
Because it really looks like you need a LOT of help. And I think that GameMaker is just so freaking easy to work with, I don't even think that it would be suitable for an SCP Game. Honestly, just use Blitz 3D, Unity, Unreal, or Source to make an SCP game. Despite the challenges, and the coding, they're much, MUCH better for making games! A WHOLE LOT better than GameMaker. Anyhow, just add me on Skype, and I shall give you help. If you rush a game, you're bound to screw up, so don't "Not have time for this," because you do. Nobody is rushing you.

Don't think you can get away with not reading my wall of text. I'm still here. :twisted:
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Salvador wrote:ColePatrolGaming I have to say for a guy who wants to make a game you don't have anytime to learn how to make a game, either you're lazy or you need to prioritise what's more important, but first things first learn basic programing and start small. The first game I ever made was a fighting game like street fighter or mortal kombat it wasn't the best but I made the best I could make at the time. remember slow and steady
I agree with Salvador, I'm trying to learn Java, and I got to say, It's pretty difficult, but thats the thing.

The world won't always let you have something, thats why theirs something called "learning", learning is
their for a reason. learn how to code, watch tutorials, find people to help, try to teach yourself, I know
somebody who learned to code without touching a manual/tutorials. And it took him about, 9 years.

Also, salvador, good for you. Heres your medal.
Spoiler
Lel, JK, Though sorry if that medal joke hurt your feelings.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote: Lel, JK, Though sorry if that medal joke hurt your feelings.
It really didn't hurt any feelings since I have been criticized before and by some of the best, Dr. Bright wasn't too kind to my first SCP attempt.
SCP The Shadows Lead Developer!
Developer of the "Destroy The Moon Series" (Releasing after SCP: The Shadows is in Alpha)
Developing a Secret SCP Based Game

I was just suggesting that if someone wanted to make an scp game they could use my idea. I was thinking a little like sleeperjazz. He thought of the main storyline, idea, and art. Mainiac did the developing and cridone did the texturing. If I had a team like that...
But anyway, I was saying that I'd be sleeperjazz and create the idea, storyline and art.
People urge me to create this game myself, but honestly. Has anyone even seen the storyline and idea???? And no, I'm not lazy. I HAVE A LIFE!!!!! So if anyone insists something on me when all I was implying was to give an idea because I don't have the patience to make a game myself.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

ColePatrolGaming wrote:I was just suggesting that if someone wanted to make an scp game they could use my idea. I was thinking a little like sleeperjazz. He thought of the main storyline, idea, and art. Mainiac did the developing and cridone did the texturing. If I had a team like that...
But anyway, I was saying that I'd be sleeperjazz and create the idea, storyline and art.
People urge me to create this game myself, but honestly. Has anyone even seen the storyline and idea???? And no, I'm not lazy. I HAVE A LIFE!!!!! So if anyone insists something on me when all I was implying was to give an idea because I don't have the patience to make a game myself.
Are you implying we are a bunch of fags that don't have a life? I have a life to buddy.

Learning programming is suppose to be hard, YOU DON'T GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO YOU!!!! (unless it's a slap to the face)

Also, when I said that he could use Game Maker, I didn't mean it was suitable, I meant it is POSSIBLE, There's a difference.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time