I really want to make a new scp game

Haha Well spotted.

I had to google "737 PFD" to understand what you meant.

In any case, as with all games at the moment, heres how I see it.

If its good, then thats great.

If not, I already have more games than I have time to fully appreciate, so Ive lost nothing. Hell, I still think Freespace is awesome. I really need to complete it one day.
научные изыскания по теме рак мозга, лечение онкозаболеваний - расскажем о варикоцель лечение на современная-урология.рф

Re: I really want to make a new scp game

Oh my god, after looking through these posts, I have one question:
What did this devolve into? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

Cridone wrote:Make it with Game Maker. You don't need ANY coding experience with that.
+1
I made my first game, another Sonic one, with Game Maker 8 when I was 8. GML (Game Maker Language) teaches basic code syntax, and it has all the prefabs for making loops and lots of cool shortcuts.
I still use Game Maker 8 to this day, but since the price increase and when 8.1 didn't want to install to my computer, I've lost a lot of interest.

Problem is, Game Maker is for making 2D games, it's a lot hard to code for 3D in it.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Cridone wrote:Make it with Game Maker. You don't need ANY coding experience with that.
+1
I made my first game, another Sonic one, with Game Maker 8 when I was 8. GML (Game Maker Language) teaches basic code syntax, and it has all the prefabs for making loops and lots of cool shortcuts.
I still use Game Maker 8 to this day, but since the price increase and when 8.1 didn't want to install to my computer, I've lost a lot of interest.

Problem is, Game Maker is for making 2D games, it's a lot hard to code for 3D in it.
Game Maker was the very first Game Engine (if you can call it like that) I used. It's really helpful for understanding how games and their functions/scripts are made. Starting with it is the best thing you can do to learn programming.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Yes, please try not to necropost, the OP of this thread isn't really relevant any more it seems. Also, it'd be nice if the moderating work of the mods be left to the mods, if it can be helped, they can do their job quite adequately on their own.
It slep time bunner.