New Game Request: SCP-5968

SCP-5968
INFORMATION THAT WOULD BE ON THE DOCUMENT PAGE ON SCP-5968 (if it was in scp containment breach):
document security clearence level: level 0 [ ] level 1 [X] level 2 [ ] level 3 [ ] level 4 [ ] level 5 [ ]

object class: safe-keter
(varies depending on if mad or not)
overall class: euclid
info: Sentient, Violent if mad.

Description: SCP-5968 must be
contained in an all but invincible
container, it will try to set everything
straight during a containment breach.
If encountered, will follow and protect
from other SCP's.
DO NOT ANGER SCP-5968 OR IT WILL KILL
YOU UNLESS IT'S CHOSEN MASTER SAYS OTHER-WISE.
INFO FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF MY SCP (NOT IN GAME):
I made it a while ago, it is 4 legged long legs a mane dragging on the floor CONNECTED DO IT'S NECK AND NOTHING ELSE, neck is about dog (beagle) sized, it is a reptile, it can speak but has a demonic voice that sounds like a 12-14 year old human is trying to sound like a demon (theVOLGA PLEASE MAKE THIS GOOD), it has telekinetic abilities, and can open ANY DOOR, (when it opens a door it sounds like 096 forcing a door open(when opening a blast door (AKA THE BIG DOORS) it will open really fast and a really loud version of the 096 forcing door open will be played but a little deeper in pitch and then a REALLY LOUD SLAMMING SOUND DIRECTLY AFTER and they would be part of the same SFX (when played in the SFX folder thing they will both be the same SFX NOT SEPARATE!) and it is loud!) when 096 chases you it will stop it by putting a bag over its head, it doesn't need to blink AT ALL so if you see 173 JUST IGNORE IT (or punch it in the face XD!). if 106 is after you it can force it back into the pocket dimension (VIA PRESSING F6). it is navy blue in scale color, eyes are sky blue, mane is black, SCP-5968 can not be harmed by EVEN A NUKE, it does not ever take damage, but can get sick, it can instantly kill SCP-049-2 and SCP-049 will freeze upon seeing SCP-5968 and offer help o the player. if the player makes SCP-5968 mad it will follow but will not help them for the next 2 minutes.it's legs are long, front have a bend in the middle like a humans, back legs are similar to humans except they are shorter and bend less forwards and are more straightened but not quite and it's body is 1.25 ft above the ground. do NOT take it near MTF's if you have trouble breathing when laughing your head off, IF YOU TAKE SCP-5968 near MTF's it'll be so funny even 682 would be laughing REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD. this game is like containment breach except ALL THE ROOMS ARE ALWAYS THERE placed in random places (that make sense) and you are a guard that in SCP:CB died in this part: "i think the shortest way out, is through the southeast wing, follow me" "did you hear that? i hope it wasn't-"
but this time you survive.
I LOVE SCP-096!

Re: New Game Request: SCP-5968

Are you new here? We don't create the SCPs. They all come from here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/
Read the entire wiki before coming up with a stupid ass idea like this. And I suggest highly, if you want to make it a game that you read the Guide to Newbies on the SCP Foundation, make an app on the SCP Foundation, make an alias, and write it. If it gets deleted, tough luck. Go to the IRC chat on the Foundation for help. But beware of the Dr. Bright, as he is not nice about bad-written SCPs.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:Are you new here? We don't create the SCPs. They all come from here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/
Read the entire wiki before coming up with a stupid ass idea like this. And I suggest highly, if you want to make it a game that you read the Guide to Newbies on the SCP Foundation, make an app on the SCP Foundation, make an alias, and write it. If it gets deleted, tough luck. Go to the IRC chat on the Foundation for help. But beware of the Dr. Bright, as he is not nice about bad-written SCPs.
*facepalm*

As long as it has to do with the foundation it's a SCP game, But, I still agree with maria.

If you want to make this/someone to make this game, then call the game "SCP-5968-B" so people won't get mistaken with the original "SCP-5968". Because not today nor tommorrow and definitely not soon, but soon, A real SCP-5968 is going to be made.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
D-9999 wrote:Are you new here? We don't create the SCPs. They all come from here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/
*facepalm*

As long as it has to do with the foundation it's a SCP game, But, I still agree with maria.

If you want to make this/someone to make this game, then call the game "SCP-5968-B" so people won't get mistaken with the original "SCP-5968". Because not today nor tommorrow and definitely not soon, but soon, A real SCP-5968 is going to be made.
SCP-5968-B IS A WEAPON FOR SCP-5968
SO IS THE FOLLOWING:
SCP-5968-C
SCP-5968-D
SCP-5968-E
SCP-5968-F
SCP-5968-G
SCP-5968-H
SO... WTF IS THIS OTHER 5968!
WHEN IS IT TO BE CREATED?!
(i bet when mine is accepted... because SCP-5968 isn't just some SCP... I AM SCP-5968!)
I LOVE SCP-096!

SCP 5968 wrote:
Cridone wrote:
*facepalm*

SCP-5968-B IS A WEAPON FOR SCP-5968
SO IS THE FOLLOWING:
SCP-5968-C
SCP-5968-D
SCP-5968-E
SCP-5968-F
SCP-5968-G
SCP-5968-H
SO... WTF IS THIS OTHER 5968!
WHEN IS IT TO BE CREATED?!
(i bet when mine is accepted... because SCP-5968 isn't just some SCP... I AM SCP-5968!)
The SCP will be created after they finish making SCPs 1000-1999, and make SCPs 2000-4999. And nobody will have any clue what it is until whenever it is made by some random wikidot user.
eric

D-9999 wrote:
Cbjfan1 wrote:I think your idea needs some work. This sounds like it came right out of a second grade language arts class.
ikr? He refuses to believe that the SCPs are from the SCP Foundation, and thinks that Reg made the SCPs. Typical 7 year old if you ask me. >_____e
ACTUALLY I'M 14 AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHO MADE THEM AT ALL, AND I DO NOT THINK THAT REGALIS MADE THEM... and my idea can't sound like it came from second grade anything, SCP:CB IS FOR MORE MATURE KIDS... I don't act my age due to acting childish running in my family since GENERATIONS AGO! besides... sometimes the better friend is the one who seems worse... because the one who seems better could be a complete JERK... sometimes the one with the better temper is not that good of a friend.... sometimes the better friend is the short-tempered one... you get the idea right? if so, leave me alone. and if not... SHUT UP, AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
OK?
I LOVE SCP-096!

SCP 5968 wrote: ACTUALLY I'M 14 AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHO MADE THEM AT ALL, AND I DO NOT THINK THAT REGALIS MADE THEM... and my idea can't sound like it came from second grade anything, SCP:CB IS FOR MORE MATURE KIDS... I don't act my age due to acting childish running in my family since GENERATIONS AGO! besides... sometimes the better friend is the one who seems worse... because the one who seems better could be a complete JERK... sometimes the one with the better temper is not that good of a friend.... sometimes the better friend is the short-tempered one... you get the idea right? if so, leave me alone. and if not... SHUT UP, AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
OK?
Chill down already.

SCP 5968 wrote:ACTUALLY I'M 14 AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHO MADE THEM AT ALL, AND I DO NOT THINK THAT REGALIS MADE THEM... and my idea can't sound like it came from second grade anything, SCP:CB IS FOR MORE MATURE KIDS... I don't act my age due to acting childish running in my family since GENERATIONS AGO! besides... sometimes the better friend is the one who seems worse... because the one who seems better could be a complete JERK... sometimes the one with the better temper is not that good of a friend.... sometimes the better friend is the short-tempered one... you get the idea right? if so, leave me alone. and if not... SHUT UP, AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
OK?
Y'know, acting like that will get you even more counter-trolled. I'm not trying to be a douche, but your wall'o texty quote made me read only the last sentence. Next time, actually separate your lines every 3-4 sentences so I'd actually pay attention. :173:
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.