SCP - Corridors

Hello guys, so I really didn't want to announce this for about 2 months but I guess I have to.

For the past 2 months I have been working on a different game and decided that I wanted to do something original.
The new game will reuse a couple of sprites but will overall be sorta different.

So yeah, I did have fun making this game for the time it lived and am not really surprised it kinda 'died' like this.

So for now, cya guys.
Last edited by Cridone on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:03 am, edited 66 times in total.

Re: SCP - Foundation Corridors

Cridone wrote:**ANNOUNCMENT**
A demo of SCP:FC will be released tomorrow.

For now, enjoy the video I made.
Cooooool!!!!!
You should add some more scps, cuz some of those are a little mainstream but your decision.
What engine was it made off of, mine was made off of RPG Maker VX ACE
[edit] oh xp never mind
But if you need promotion art I'll do it!
Last edited by ColePatrolGaming on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

Huh, the idea of a 2-D SCP game sounds interesting. I can't say much for what I've seen, but I want to play it when it comes out.

Since you need to keep looking at 173 in order for it not to kill you, and since you can't "aim" your line of sight, maybe you could be able to walk backwards to keep it on your sight? Just a small idea.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:Huh, the idea of a 2-D SCP game sounds interesting. I can't say much for what I've seen, but I want to play it when it comes out.

Since you need to keep looking at 173 in order for it not to kill you, and since you can't "aim" your line of sight, maybe you could be able to walk backwards to keep it on your sight? Just a small idea.
RPG XP doesn't allow backwards walking. Only one directional movement.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Huh, the idea of a 2-D SCP game sounds interesting. I can't say much for what I've seen, but I want to play it when it comes out.

RPG XP doesn't allow backwards walking. Only one directional movement.
Well, that sucks.

How will you escape 173 then? Because he can kill you in less than a second if you look away.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-