Re: SCP - Nightmares

wiggly_waffle wrote:Game News:
Most of the Nightmare storyline has been written check out the indieDB page to see it!
EDIT:
SCP-Nightmares is 25th of the Top 100 most popular on IndieDB now!
We're excited to announce this, mainly because the game hasn't even been released yet, or much less a demo!
The entire SCP-NM storyline has been completed! There will be some edits, but now since the story has been finished, Birdao can develop the game more thoroughly!
EDIT #2: Overnight the game went down 70 spots! Well than, IndieDB! Be that way.... >:(
Now it's at 103!!! :laugh:
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/colepatrolgaming and a weird yet addicting Russian game I found: http://www.ebog.com/racing-games/12366/ ... ooter.html

ColePatrolGaming wrote:
wiggly_waffle wrote:Game News:
Most of the Nightmare storyline has been written check out the indieDB page to see it!
EDIT:
SCP-Nightmares is 25th of the Top 100 most popular on IndieDB now!
We're excited to announce this, mainly because the game hasn't even been released yet, or much less a demo!
The entire SCP-NM storyline has been completed! There will be some edits, but now since the story has been finished, Birdao can develop the game more thoroughly!
EDIT #2: Overnight the game went down 70 spots! Well than, IndieDB! Be that way.... >:(
Now it's at 103!!! :laugh:
Sadly, you're wrong. It's at 136. But anyway. Since the storyline has been completed, we will be able to finish the game quickly.
[color=#00BF00]Omniary[/color] wrote:What if in an alternative universe I didn't say this, but then it was retrieved 1293871 years later by Wiggly Waffle?

You're doing a damn fine job,man.(Im italian,so sorry if if i commit ''some'' grammar mistakes) I just wanted to say that i really love the idea of recovering health sleeping,and much more the idea of 20% chance of having nightmares,filled with jumpscares.So,im really lookin forward for this game,im really excited about this because im a lover of ALL SCP series and i think this will be one of the most successful.So,hope to write you again soon,great job again,bye.
~XKeyWorDX :173: