Re: Doom SCP

That Same Anon wrote:
kevansevans wrote:Though if you're not convinced, I can send you one without tiffany in it, completely removed, if you want.
I'd like that, please. Maybe replace it with some random funny image instead of completely removing it? Then I can still have the thrill of searching for it :D'

EDIT: or, to save you work, tell me the filename of tiffany's image.

EDIT2: holy fuck tiffany is horrible

Well nvm then, I was just about to send you the censored version, so that was wasted work.
Dr.Bright's Office||SCP-432||SCP-789-j

I only saw the thumbnail, give me the censored version and i can look around freely without seeing full-size tiffany.

EDIT: god, did you have to place ALL those offices? I quickly gave up and missed all the SCPs and headed for the most intresting area, First the SCP Text(Where i expected to find tiffany/tiffanycensor but did not, and then the path to the ending. One problem: You fall through the catwalk in the outside bit. It's also very repetitive, if stuff could happen more often or there could be more variants to hallways then "bedroom" or "office". Thanks.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:god, did you have to place ALL those offices? I quickly gave up and missed all the SCPs and headed for the most intresting area, First the SCP Text(Where i expected to find tiffany/tiffanycensor but did not, and then the path to the ending. One problem: You fall through the catwalk in the outside bit. It's also very repetitive, if stuff could happen more often or there could be more variants to hallways then "bedroom" or "office". Thanks.
Why thank you for the feed back. Allow me to retort.

Yes, I did have to place all those offices. What else do you expect a hidden laboratory to look like? One big gigantic hallway disguised as a bunch of rooms? The greatest architecture ever conceived by man? C'mon, no building looks like that. Not only that, but it's supposed to be repetitive. When the player goes through, I want him to feel sincerely lost, like there's no landmarks or anything besides the obviously locked doors. Along with that, the SCP's are pure choice, I want it set so the player doesn't have to encounter anything past 173. Because like a good SCP Agent should know, he/she shouldn't go snooping around dangerous SCP's. Yes you play as one of the agents, not a lousy D-class. But as incentive to encourage the player to encounter them, i'll be adding a counter to a custom end tally screen. It'll be for the players who want to do everything. I'll make sure certain conditions are met before it simply counts as "seen". Because simply walking into a room, then out does not count as "seen"

As for the bridge, those are a bit hard to perfect. Falling through is a common issue in a lot of custom maps that use those, if you can provide me with a screen shot of where it happened, that'd be much appreciated.

Also, it bothers me when people say that "nothing happens" in the map. I have never stated I was anywhere near done with this thing, or that aimless wandering is all you're getting, I've got a few scripted events I plan on adding to force encounters with 173, or collapsing hallways and all that cool junk. There will be variation, I'm working on observation rooms, munitions rooms, medical wings, the whole shebang. Just be patient ;)

That Same Anon wrote:
"Should I jump in the air?"

Sir Pro T. Agonist, I think quite honestly that you are Stone Cold Retarded.

The cash or ash thing is pretty cool though. does it do an archvile effect?
I forgot to clarify, the "jump in the air" thing is a result of SCP-1125, the answer die. basically you ask a question, roll the die, and are compelled to comply. People who roll them for the first time tend to ask some silly questions. Eventually you'll kill yourself because you "asked one too many questions"

As for Cash or Ash, the effect will be similar. i'm setting up a dialogue script similar to the ones you see in Strife. If the player chickens out or answers a wrong question, a similar archvile effect will take place, but I'll have it a bit more brutal. And it'll kill you regardless.