Re: SCP- Mobile Task Force

Cridone wrote:Well I doubt anyone would say something like "OMFG U USED DIS WURD DU U EVEN COPYRITE?!?!?!?".

Well, carry on now.
I remember Edge games (a game company) got butthurt over DICE's Mirror's Edge.
So yeah...

As i read the description of the planned game i was like ,,Hell yes,this time i am the one who shoots a class-D in the face who barely survived a Containment breach :106: ''
I would definetly Play that,a lot.

Twisted Polygon wrote:It's all going down behind the scenes. Don't worry.

Good to hear ;)
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Well i gotta hand it to you Twisted, the concept sounds great and I hope the game will become something big. (I hope someday I will become that good at modelling,currently I'm learning Sculptris)

Anyways....2 things.

1.I noticed in the main presentation that you want to add SCP 610. Any ideas how will you implement it,considering it's a virus and it's from god-knows-where-part of Rusia? Was someone infected before the breach?

2.Do you plan on having SCP cameos? Like seeing :173: on a camera or some escaped D-class roaming the corridors or maybe even :049: doing a surgery?

Nevertheless,i wish you luck,and keep on going!
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

Hi, I like the sound of this game so I'd really like to download this game when it's ready, so please send the Link of the game to my email address so I can download this game for my self thank you
P.s if you did help in the making of SCP cb you guys done a good job and when's the next update coming out
Thanks again

kingjulien22 wrote:Well i gotta hand it to you Twisted, the concept sounds great and I hope the game will become something big. (I hope someday I will become that good at modelling,currently I'm learning Sculptris)

Anyways....2 things.

1.I noticed in the main presentation that you want to add SCP 610. Any ideas how will you implement it,considering it's a virus and it's from god-knows-where-part of Rusia? Was someone infected before the breach?

2.Do you plan on having SCP cameos? Like seeing :173: on a camera or some escaped D-class roaming the corridors or maybe even :049: doing a surgery?

Nevertheless,i wish you luck,and keep on going!
Oh wow, I should really update that page! So much has changed since the initial idea... We have much more focus on te CI, with multiple mercenaries. SCPs play a much more combat heavy role now. Cameos galore in the plans.

As for 610, we set the game at a Russian area just to have the containment zone in close proximity. I was thinking a forest level, with both lone zombies and massive hordes, along with some areas of the main facility infected to ease the player in to the new settings.
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/