http://steamcommunity.com/app/220700/di ... 337053456/

People I have/need:
Scripter [✘]
Voice actor [✘]
Spriter [✘]
Art guy [✘]
Mapper [✔](me lol)
Music/Sound guy [✘]
Someone that have a wrapper thing that can be used for rpg maker vx ace games [✘]

I hope that I will be able to add it to greenlight on steam so that people can vote for it. But first the game must be done aaaand I need some form of wrapper because steam can only add games with c++ while rpg maker vx ace games have rubi(or what the name is).

No payment for the guys that works with the game with me.
I have an idea for an intro for the game that is different from SCP Containment Breach.

2 Pictures:
Spoiler
CP might want to help but only if there would be some intresting scps other than scp-172.

Post what you would like to help with, I don't know what the size of the arts should be yet because I am waiting for an update that makes it possible to have full screen :D

Please post any questions you have here.
Last edited by King Koopa on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SCP: The Breach[RPG, In development]

Seems Interesting. I would definitely support it. I would like to be the voice actor, but being the age of 12, I'm afraid I wouldn't fit in the position.

Would love to see it grow, like the Irrlicit Port.

I would recommend a Sprite in a Jumpsuit, too. The default character just seems weird the character being in a white shirt....

SyphenTV wrote:Seems Interesting. I would definitely support it. I would like to be the voice actor, but being the age of 12, I'm afraid I wouldn't fit in the position.

Would love to see it grow, like the Irrlicit Port.

I would recommend a Sprite in a Jumpsuit, too. The default character just seems weird the character being in a white shirt....
I have got a new sprite for the character. Found script that makes the rooms darker :D

I think you can be one of the voice actors. I will contact you later at some point.

SyphenTV wrote:King Koopa is making this (presumably) with RPG Maker VX ACE. Ib, and Crooked Man (with Ao Oni and such) were made in the RPG Maker Series. Most likely RPG Maker XP.
Hmm, let me pull out my history book:
Ib - RPG Maker 2000
Ao Oni - RPG Maker XP
The Witch's House - RPG Maker VX (the original, not VX Ace)
The Crooked Man (and any other game made by Uri) - RPG Wolf Editor, not part of the RPG Maker franchise.

Just some cool info.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:King Koopa is making this (presumably) with RPG Maker VX ACE. Ib, and Crooked Man (with Ao Oni and such) were made in the RPG Maker Series. Most likely RPG Maker XP.
Hmm, let me pull out my history book:
Ib - RPG Maker 2000
Ao Oni - RPG Maker XP
The Witch's House - RPG Maker VX (the original, not VX Ace)
The Crooked Man (and any other game made by Uri) - RPG Wolf Editor, not part of the RPG Maker franchise.

Just some cool info.

Welp, I did put Presumably there, didn't I? XD