Re: Six-Eight-Two

Hope you're all having at least some fun with the six eight two alpha :)

Here is a sexy picture of some new texture work we have in place!
Coming soon to the game also, parts of the map will change and become more run down the longer 682 is on a rampage! An early WIP of one of our mod pieces :
Each modular piece goes through 5 different stages of destruction, this is the final stage, the first screenshot being the first stage.... What do you all think? And are any of you enjoying the alpha?

~Danivity
They were, disgusting.

Divinity website : http://divinitystudios.webs.com/

I just tried out the game. I didn't realize I needed a second player to actually beat it, so I was kinda stuck with just having to hunt/mess around with 682. I love the atmosphere, the rooms, and the current model for that wicked lizard! It's very good progress so far, and I can't wait for future updates!

But I still have two issues with the game. First, I think the alarm gets kinda annoying after a while. Second, there a few moments where 682 wouldn't react to me at all. Sometimes he would just casually stand still, acting like nothing is happening while I'm shooting a dozen bullets up his ass.

Divinity wrote:
Spoiler
Hope you're all having at least some fun with the six eight two alpha :)

Here is a sexy picture of some new texture work we have in place!
Coming soon to the game also, parts of the map will change and become more run down the longer 682 is on a rampage! An early WIP of one of our mod pieces :
Each modular piece goes through 5 different stages of destruction, this is the final stage, the first screenshot being the first stage.... What do you all think? And are any of you enjoying the alpha?

~Danivity
:shock: :O!!!!!!
Each modular piece goes through 5 different stages of destruction, this is the final stage, the first screenshot being the first stage.... What do you all think?
Good idea!
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

I suffer extreme lag when playing this, the FPS goes to like 4-7, any fixes. My compuer is Windows.
Hello, I am [[REDACTED]], [[REDACTED]]. I have been a fan of SCP for [[REDACTED]] [[REDACTED]]. I am also on the SCP:CB Wiki, and thats it so... [[REDACTED]] off much?

I am very and deeply impressed by the work that has been done so far on this game, and those new pictures a few posts above me, Garbo showed the same reaction I got when looking at them.

Keep up the awesome work Divinity. :D
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.