Re: Six-Eight-Two

Hey guys! Uploaded a new video of some gameplay, showing the new textured assets in game!

[youtube]ws4Eb6jo1K0[/youtube]

In case the video doesn't work : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws4Eb6jo1K0

The description:

-Please note that this game does have co op, two players are required to lure 682 into his cell, which is why he is stood outside the door like that.
-The gunfire and large roars you hear before the power goes out is from 682s containment breach in the game, SCP:Containment Breach (mainly to get that feeling that you are playing in the same area at the same time as containment breach, to make both games really feel like part of the same world)
-A lot of the sounds do not work on my PC for some reason, but they work fine for other PCs
-The game is in alpha, we are aware of the overlapping textures and glitches

Thank you for watching and understanding, we hope you enjoy the video.
Last edited by Divinity on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They were, disgusting.

Divinity website : http://divinitystudios.webs.com/

Divinity wrote:Hey guys! Uploaded a new video of some gameplay, showing the new textured assets in game!

[youtube]ws4Eb6jo1K0[/youtube]

In case the video doesn't work : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws4Eb6jo1K0

The description:

-Please note that this game does have co op, two players are required to lure 682 into his cell, which is why he is stood outside the door like that.
-The gunfire and large roars you hear before the power goes out is from 682s containment breach in the game, SCP:Containment Breach (mainly to get that feeling that you are playing in the same area at the same time as containment breach, to make both games really feel like part of the same world)
-A lot of the sounds do not work on my PC for some reason, but they work fine for other PCs
-The game is in alpha, we are aware of the overlapping textures and glitches

Thank you for watching and understanding, we hope you enjoy the video.
You can lure 682 into the cell. hope down through the windows and run around him. then climb back up the stairs and close the switch.

wala.
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

SaitoFOX wrote:You can lure 682 into the cell. hope down through the windows and run around him. then climb back up the stairs and close the switch.

wala.
Did you successfully try it yourself? Or were you just suggesting the idea? If it's a suggestion, I'm for it!

106phobia wrote:
SaitoFOX wrote:You can lure 682 into the cell. hope down through the windows and run around him. then climb back up the stairs and close the switch.

wala.
Did you successfully try it yourself? Or were you just suggesting the idea? If it's a suggestion, I'm for it!
i tried it myself, and it worked on the 10th try. cuz i got eaten alot.
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

Ruins72 wrote:Is there a demo or Alpha we can download? I wanna try this out. Also, how much will the game be when it's done? Because it looks amazing.
It's free if I remember right.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.