Re: Six-Eight-Two

Divinity wrote:If Microcaine would be willing to help out, we'd be happy to let him on board :) And I am good with my Cyborg V7 gaming keyboard :D :3
I actually tried to contact you guys at your 682 website yesterday when I read your Facebook about the animations issue, I got plenty of time right now to help and am actually looking to use the 682 model for SCP:CB too :) you can PM or email me back at :REDACTED:
Last edited by Mirocaine on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Divinity wrote: Unfortunately we do not have an animator, and desperately need one for SCP682 anims and the guns anims ect, once the model for 682 has had its facelift of course.
I do weapons, it is practically the only thing I'm good at in 3D, is weapon modeling and animation.
Divinity wrote: Also, if Regalis is reading this, someone told me that you would be interested in using our model of 682 for SCP:CB? Not sure if it was true or not, so if you could perhaps PM me a possible answer?
I've signed up for the forums, and contacted you on YouTube, it was something I read here, and I asked if that was the idea.

Divinity wrote:Thanks for the good comments guys :) Glad you're all looking forward to it! MrPeanut, if you wanted to perhaps do some weapon animations, we'd be happy for you to help! Just be warned we have arm models with the gun too,
Yeah, I can work with that. I can also do weapon modeling (Semi-high poly), but I take a while.
What engine are you using? What file formats and programs are currently being used for the animating and modeling?
Thanks!

Divinity wrote:Blender3D for modelling, animation and texture, (GIMP to make textures). Unity for the engine and what not. We currently use .fbx formats for more or less everything!
Okay, I have both Photoshop, and GIMP, and I already use Blender.
Just ask me whatever, I have lots of free time. (Or else I wouldn't be roaming.)