Re: Six-Eight-Two

Apologies "game" is the right term to use. I guess a more "Foundationy" gun sound would be something more of the classic P90 sounds from the original game, something along those lines. The current gun sound just doesn't sound beefy enough sounds a bit plain.
"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing." -General Sturnn,Cadian 412th

I don't know if I asked this before, but will there be bot support in the game? Multiplayer's awesome but single player's sometimes cool as well. I can't exactly contain him by myself if I'm alone XD
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

I really like this game. There are only a few minor issues:

-There is a world hole next to the stairs at the acid room
-You can jump into the acid and be okay
-You can shoot a massive hole through the blast doors, which doesn't make very much sense considering that bullets are tiny and probably wouldn't even get through anyway

Other than that, amazing work! Can't wait to see what's to come in future updates.
By the way, is there an ending planned? Maybe just a "You Win" type of thing that shows the time it took to complete and number of deaths.

I see this thread is quite dead are there any updates, beacause i checked youtube this forum and indiedb and nothing that i can find, neither updates nor development logs, is this game dead or are you guys just so much overworked with this game?
Hello there is a mod where you can participate Better SCP-914. with your help 914 will be properly complicated and unpredictable :P You can help with theory or code, even an sugestion will be greatly apreciated :D

Hisamera wrote:I see this thread is quite dead are there any updates, beacause i checked youtube this forum and indiedb and nothing that i can find, neither updates nor development logs, is this game dead or are you guys just so much overworked with this game?
Let's not assume that yet. Divinity's last post on this forum on this thread was on June 28, and only two months have passed, so the best thing to do is wait till December or something.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.