008 Update.

Hello. I guess I should put an update on this, since people actually put money into this project, and it meant a lot to me. This update will be short. I am sorry for, seemingly abandoning this game, but I didn't leave it behind. Well, I did, but it wasn't my choice. The Game Guru engine (what its being made on) is not...well, the best. Halfway through my original design, Game Guru had an update, and ruined my original idea. I decided to remake the whole game, with a whole new idea, but Game Guru started to slowly become worse over time, which caused the reason why I stopped updating it. It became slower with each update, and messed with pre-existing things with each update, and recently, just stopped working. The whole engine is broken, and is not usable. I am trying my best to get it fixed, by trying to get help from the forums, and by E-Mailing the creator of Game Guru, but I am not having much luck with it all, none of their suggestions have helped so far, and I just have to pray that they will eventually find a fix for it. I am currently working on another S.C.P. related game, on a whole new engine, but it isn't a good one, or at least not as near Game Guru's quality (when it works). I am sorry for all this, but as soon as this problem is resolved (if it is), I will start working on it, as soon as possible. I don't want the work, and additions from the people who looked up to this to go to waste. Thank you for your time.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: 008 Update.

slender1200 wrote:Hello. I guess I should put an update on this, since people actually put money into this project, and it meant a lot to me. This update will be short. I am sorry for, seemingly abandoning this game, but I didn't leave it behind. Well, I did, but it wasn't my choice. The Game Guru engine (what its being made on) is not...well, the best. Halfway through my original design, Game Guru had an update, and ruined my original idea. I decided to remake the whole game, with a whole new idea, but Game Guru started to slowly become worse over time, which caused the reason why I stopped updating it. It became slower with each update, and messed with pre-existing things with each update, and recently, just stopped working. The whole engine is broken, and is not usable. I am trying my best to get it fixed, by trying to get help from the forums, and by E-Mailing the creator of Game Guru, but I am not having much luck with it all, none of their suggestions have helped so far, and I just have to pray that they will eventually find a fix for it. I am currently working on another S.C.P. related game, on a whole new engine, but it isn't a good one, or at least not as near Game Guru's quality (when it works). I am sorry for all this, but as soon as this problem is resolved (if it is), I will start working on it, as soon as possible. I don't want the work, and additions from the people who looked up to this to go to waste. Thank you for your time.
Why didn't you just use Unity or UE?