Re: Logo

This is alive BBOOOOIIIIIYYYY
The progress for this game might be slow because I am working on multiple projects.
Here is the 3rd map in the game.
I might add 106 to the game
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: SCP-008 (WIP)

D-9999 wrote:Holy shit, it's looking really good so far! If I had money to spare, I'd donate to you just to help keep this project alive. Just know I'm supporting you all the way through, and I'm positive you have countless other supporters too!
Thank you, that means a lot to me :).
Might put up a image of the Pocket Dimension later.

I know it's way too far into the development to suggest a storyline, but here's my pitch:

One person plays as a Chaos Insurgency member who has taken a sample of 008. His goal is to escape the facility. He can go about this however he pleases, either sneaking his way out, shooting his way out, releasing other SCPs as a distraction (without getting caught in the process), impersonating an MTF member to hide in plain sight, etc. The other players have to try to figure out who and where the Insurgent is and stop him before it is too late.

RancidBuffalo wrote:I know it's way too far into the development to suggest a storyline, but here's my pitch:

One person plays as a Chaos Insurgency member who has taken a sample of 008. His goal is to escape the facility. He can go about this however he pleases, either sneaking his way out, shooting his way out, releasing other SCPs as a distraction (without getting caught in the process), impersonating an MTF member to hide in plain sight, etc. The other players have to try to figure out who and where the Insurgent is and stop him before it is too late.
Yea, it is too far in dev.
My plan for story is you are just a normal guy, living his normal life. Then shit breaks loose, you have no idea what is going on, but you can find clues around the area to figure out the cause of the madness.
But if I make a 2nd one, that seems like a good idea. Kinda like "Trouble in Terrorist Town".
Last edited by slender1200 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.