Re: Scp containment breach rpg!

raymond13557 wrote:as for scps and stuff like that i will mostly use the standard from the other games, and afew i made up such as Scp- a and Scp-54.332 these scps are neutral, but seem to have some relevance with the guy Reeger. As for alchemy, it might be wise to know that some effects are random for dale since he's using card alchemy, he uses T.e.r., which is a self aware tablet scp, which is standard issue for technicians (atleast in my story.. heh.) like the mapping tools T.e.r. relies on either a charger or batteries, if she runs out Dale will be unabled to cast card alchemy. (Think of batteries as ammunition, ethers, etc.) the other characters have ALC power which is bound to thier respective equipment, save for red, since he mainly uses a gun, a baton, and SAP gloves, he relies on Reflex. (so everyone, including the party member scps have their own style of special field moves and such.) As for leveling up, you collect Intellect, the more intellect you gain, be it hacking key pads or fighting off a hostile scp, you will gain a level, but you dont just have to grind to untold levels, you also can become powerful with special scp based items. As for HP, you have Physical Energy, when you fight a enemy and get hurt your PE is reduced by how hard the enemy has struck you.. you cant really die, but you can pass out.. (The hostile Scps are feeling alittle... merciful...) There is no real penalty from being K.O.'d just for having your PE reduced to 1. As for MP, as i stated earlier it's called a "Battery" meter well.. for dale... as for the others i don't really know how to change the mp set up for each character so it'll be a battery meter for everyone for now.

feel free to add on to this if you want. :)
Not to be offensive, but could you cut the wall into smaller easier to read pieces?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.