Re: SCP-Lockdown [REVIVED]

chris0matic wrote:NEWS! I've been thinking some things through and made a FINAL decision for the Intro.

The intro is SOMEWHAT similar to Containment BReach's Intro...

But The SCP of choice?

After you escape the forest, the REAL terror begins.
I like it. So maybe this could happen: You're about to test an SCP with 2 other D-Classes. You see a blue key, which you don't realize is SCP-860. You pick it up and run tothe door to test on, thinking it's a way out. Then the guards say:

Guard: "He's getting away! Fire at wi-"

P.A. Announcer: "Let him go. Don't shoot." (He leans over to whisper to the guard for a few seconds)

Guard: "Ah, I see-" (P.A Announcer glares at guard) "...Why I can't shoot him. 'Cause my damn gun doesn't have any bullets. We'll find you, you son of a bitch!" (He runs after you)

Then you open the door quickly and close the door. To your surprise, he doesn't proceed through the door. You have obviously been fooled into your own, unexplainable death.

Although, you can still escape. When you're near the escape, the forest begins to shake, and you hear terrific noises (Containment Breaches).

How's that sound?

Re: SCP-Lockdown

chris0matic wrote:
Cridone wrote:
The Beast wrote:Playing as a SCP sounds fudging awesome! What would it be? First person? And most importantly, how would gameplay change depending on which scp you play as? :D
If you want to play as a SCP; play Phuck's awesome SCP-The Escape game!
THe only SCP you can play as is 058 though. And the game's in progress.
link:http://www.phuckyutoo.blogspot.com/
Dont Advertise Please.
I'm not advertising; I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCP-THE ESCAPE!
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
Cridone wrote: If you want to play as a SCP; play Phuck's awesome SCP-The Escape game!
THe only SCP you can play as is 058 though. And the game's in progress.
link:http://www.phuckyutoo.blogspot.com/
Dont Advertise Please.
I'm not advertising; I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCP-THE ESCAPE!
Then dont advertise it in a thread that is not about that game. You are advertising by making a description of the game and then providing a link to the games download site.

Topic, continue please.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

I have a question for you if I may. What kind of SCPs are going to be present? (or at least, the confirmed ones) and will Foundation personnel be hazardous, helpful or apathetic to the player or some variation of?

Crowbar wrote:I have a question for you if I may. What kind of SCPs are going to be present? (or at least, the confirmed ones) and will Foundation personnel be hazardous, helpful or apathetic to the player or some variation of?
There are not alot of SCP's confirmed so far, the only ones that are definately gunna be in the game are:
[DATA REDACTED]

With the Personnel, Most will be hazardous, but some may be helpful.. But watch out, some may [DATA REDACTED]