Re: SCP - Nightmare

Im thinking of 2 engines I am thinking of using,im still choosing which one is the best,I can't post any pic's because I haven't tested the game out myself,I've got all the coding and modeling done. I got the models from Regalis (He allowed me to use them).
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:Im thinking of 2 engines I am thinking of using,im still choosing which one is the best,I can't post any pic's because I haven't tested the game out myself,I've got all the coding and modeling done. I got the models from Regalis (He allowed me to use them).
Well. That isnt necissarily your game.. Your using things from other games and making it your own.. Basically a source..

chris0matic wrote:
++Focus++ wrote:Im thinking of 2 engines I am thinking of using,im still choosing which one is the best,I can't post any pic's because I haven't tested the game out myself,I've got all the coding and modeling done. I got the models from Regalis (He allowed me to use them).
Well. That isnt necissarily your game.. Your using things from other games and making it your own.. Basically a source..
Well, you are also borrowing models for your game, and you aren't calling it a source. Also, he is doing all the coding and stuff, so I'm pretty sure it does qualify as a game.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-