SCP: The game

Good day. We want to present you a new game about SCP foundation on CryEngine 3.
Game action starts in 1997 in central SCP complex. Where after a row of Keter class researches happens [DATA EXPUNGED] and it`s total chaos at the moment. Hydrogen and Nucklear bombs are prepared to blow entire zone because of a containment breach.
In the meantime old AI takes under it`s control the complex security and hold bombs from blowing up. But it cant stand for long time.
Almost all subjects broke free, gone rogue, separated to two camps and many of them have goals that doesn`t fit in plans of main character.

We are starting in depths of complex and faith of entire SCP Foundation depends on us.

Features:

-Horror uses CryEngine 3

-Main character is an SCP subject

-Our MC won`t be alone. We will meet with many key characters in the foundation

-We will be able to talk and persuade SCP`s to help us

Game will be intetresting for a newbie. Game will tell us the story of SCP foundation from it`s beginning

-It`s a horror game not an action. If we will have a gun - ammo will be only in it`s magazine.
It will be very hard to find additional, also your MC will become tired faster if he will carry a gun.

- You will be able to use SCP subjects to help yourself. It means that you can make a fight between two Keters to drag attention and sneak pass them.
Sorry for bad English.
Best Regards, RussianSCPClub and creators of this game.
Last edited by RussianSCPClub on Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SCP: The game

RussianSCPClub wrote:
Krywk wrote:FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any demo so far?
The game will be released in 2013. And it is absolutely free. No demo.
wow, with them graphics yous should greenlight it on steam, sell it. dont release such a beautiful game for free.

you could make the green with it.
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

-We will be able to talk and persuade SCP`s to help us
I know it wouldn't be in the game but... imagine walking up to 106/173 or even 096 and ask THEM for help.
That might be priceless. As for 682 he'd probably swallow you the moment you open your mouth.

But other than that, it looks absolutely BRILLIANT. I'm definitely looking forward to playing this next year.
So, keep up the great work :D Although you might want to get a spellcheck before the actual release ;)
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

SaitoFOX wrote:
RussianSCPClub wrote:
Krywk wrote:FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any demo so far?
The game will be released in 2013. And it is absolutely free. No demo.
wow, with them graphics yous should greenlight it on steam, sell it. dont release such a beautiful game for free.

you could make the green with it.
They'd be forced to buy the CryENGINE 3 Commercial License. I don't know if they have it yet.

Anyways, looking forward to this! :)

Looks great!

We need someone that speaks perfect Russian and English so they can help them though!!!

HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHISLOOKSAWSOME!!11!!!!!!!1!
No....I fucking love the Graphics....You don't understand how AWSOME this is going to be.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

This may sound a bit stupid, but, why is the facility destroyed? Looks that Aperture Laboratories in the beginning or Portal 2.
Make the place look more clean, but give it a "Chaotic" look, like stuff just went down.
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)