Re: SCP-087-C ((Do you guys even lift anymore?))

I have played it several times know and i must say that you made up a really, scary game.
Are you trying to do it similar to the real article?, watching that you are using the original face of 087 brought my curiosity

More than one monster would not be a good idea, but getting different forms to show up our little friend could work pretty well, since you are using corridors and rooms like SCP 087 B I could suggest a event were the player is in a room with 3(or more) corridors and 087 pop up from the dark and he start to go backwards into a dark corridor, making the player to think twice if he wants to go that way (you could make this a tricky one, in the corridor there´s a chance of 087 still being there or not, so noone can really be sure if this cool guy is in it or not. Perhaps the player could get on a situation were the only way he can go on is taking the corridor that 087 got into)

Also, diferent forms of death, maybe one could be that after 087 reach the player, he drop the camere, and the spectator can see just darkness and a little bit of light comming from the flashlight, and then the face can be visible in the dark, gets closer and then the camera get a fast static noise before shuting down.

Finaly, i would suggest a little of psychological fear, the player start to alucinate, watching the face of 087 when he is not present in the room, slow footstep that make the player think that 087 is behind...

I would love to help on this project as much as i can :)
How about a nice game of chess?

I'm gonna play it in a minute, but judging from the trailer, you don't have step footsteps.
When on stairs, you take smaller steps, so the footsteps should play maybe 3, 4 times as much.

[Edit]
HOLY HELL!
So, I started Razer Synapse, so the noise sounds like it's in 3D space, and launched the game.
Started, looked around, but I DID NOT MOVE.
I turn on Nightvision, and I see something clipping in the corridor exiting the room.
And it launches straight at me and gives me a heart attack, while playing some wierd
staticy thing that gives me a stroke. The end.

[Edit2]

Gameis2scurry, so I put 640 resolution on windowed. I open up cheat engine and turn on speedhacks to 15 times normal speed.
I RUNRUNRUNRURNURNRUNRRUNR until I die of stroke from static noise.

garbo wrote:What I really love on this game is the Night Visi... I mean, the Green Vision xD.
Unfortunately the night vision script was deleted somehow, so I'll have to make another script for it :roll:

I also fixed the glitch where the game didn't end when 087-C-1 reached the player (Sorry to everyone who had to listen to an ear piercing scream until the game forced quit).

Cbjfan1 wrote:
garbo wrote:What I really love on this game is the Night Visi... I mean, the Green Vision xD.
Unfortunately the night vision script was deleted somehow, so I'll have to make another script for it :roll:
Cbjfan1 wrote: I also fixed the glitch where the game didn't end when 087-C-1 reached the player (Sorry to everyone who had to listen to an ear piercing scream until the game forced quit).
Thanks. It was really anoying
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!