Re: "Into the Darkness" SCP-087-C (Need opinion for multipla

Cbjfan1 wrote:
mrperson1213 wrote:You should add multiplayer because EVERYTHING is better with friends. But only add co-op multiplayer with like a max of 2-4 people because otherwise it just becomes stupid.
I agree. It would also make the game much easier and less fun if you had 18 people playing
When do you believe multiplayer will be into action? Seeing the game it could use a more scary atmosphere. Also, the jumpscares aren't really all that horrifying, but rather surprising. Just giving you my opinion.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:
Cbjfan1 wrote:
mrperson1213 wrote:You should add multiplayer because EVERYTHING is better with friends. But only add co-op multiplayer with like a max of 2-4 people because otherwise it just becomes stupid.
I agree. It would also make the game much easier and less fun if you had 18 people playing
When do you believe multiplayer will be into action? Seeing the game it could use a more scary atmosphere. Also, the jumpscares aren't really all that horrifying, but rather surprising. Just giving you my opinion.
Yeah. The game actually has no ambience (I already have some for the next update). And as for the jumpscares part, I considered that too and ended up changing a lot with the AI. Hope you like the next update :D

Re: "Into the Darkness" SCP-087-C

Cbjfan1 wrote: Someone to make footstep sounds
Someone to make game ambience
Class D Model (For multiplayer)
I am a file hoarder, and the one time in my life I do delete all my files, dey needums. Ambiance is easy to find however.
Cbjfan1 wrote: Class D Model (For multiplayer)
Lemme see...
Cbjfan1 wrote: I would like to hear your opinions on if I should add a multiplayer mode to the game
Multiplayer is a strict no-no for horrors, unless they get split up, and have to rely on eachother. A good way I thought of implementing this is having the DON'T LOOK AT ME guy come, and they have to check eachother's backs often.
4 people max.

In the end, check your email. The things should come through in a day or two.

[Edit]
Oh, how do you want the people done? I can do animations, I think it'd be easier on all of us if they just turned, (Don't move their heads up or down in world model.) and you didn't have to mess with the skeleton.

Do you know what other kind of SCP game I would like to see?

Well there are many but I would like to see an iteration of SCP-455.

Imagine the player having to survive in the ever changing depths of the abandoned ship, scavenging for food and supplies while avoiding anything not human, or someone too far gone. Having to find ways to determine ways to move about the ship and keep track of a safe area, trying to not get lost. Slowly going insane but pushing forward in the vain hope of finding a way out, if at all possible.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Do you know what other kind of SCP game I would like to see?

Imagine the player having to survive in the ever changing depths of the abandoned ship, scavenging for food and supplies while avoiding anything not human, or someone too far gone. Having to find ways to determine ways to move about the ship and keep track of a safe area, trying to not get lost. Slowly going insane but pushing forward in the vain hope of finding a way out, if at all possible.
There were initially 3 SCP's I wanted to make a game for. SCP-087, SCP-280, and SCP-455. SCP-455 definitely will be a challenge, but hopefully I can get around to making it :)

Steelpoint wrote:Do you know what other kind of SCP game I would like to see?

Holy crap! We got a SCP in Chile! :D

Of course I want to see this in a game, then see Valparaiso or something in the distance :D
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.