Making Scp 610 Game Need help

So i'm planing on Making a game based on SCP 610 And i need a modeler For the models that will need to be in the game. Also any other help at all would be wonderful some scripters, coders, level designers , and voice acters are needed. Since the project has just started i need all the help i can get. Also the first Version will be made using Fps creator and after that there will be an engine change. Suggestions Are Welcome below :D

[UPDATE

*Engine change to the Unreal Dev. Kit
Last edited by BJFowLer on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Making Scp 610 Game Need help

Well since i'm first starting out i will unfortunately have to use Fps Creator while i learn coding. After a trial run to see if the game catches on or not i will move on to unity maybe even Blitz3d. So to put it simply The Fps creator version will be more or less a product test to see if people like the base ideas of the game if you understand what i mean. After That i plain to try to learnd c++ coding.

BJFowLer wrote:Well since i'm first starting out i will unfortunately have to use Fps Creator while i learn coding. After a trial run to see if the game catches on or not i will move on to unity maybe even Blitz3d. So to put it simply The Fps creator version will be more or less a product test to see if people like the base ideas of the game if you understand what i mean. After That i plain to try to learnd c++ coding.
C++ was my first language so what I'm about to say may sound a bit hypocritical.

I'm assuming that you are planning to learn C++ for game development.
While this is a great idea I don't recommend that you learn it as your first multipurpose language, but something like C# or python.
C++ is NOT forgiving when it comes to programming errors (segmentation faults being the most common) due to the access of pointers and manual garbage collection.
I would recommend that you either learn how to write engines in Blitz or learn to program in a multipurpose language (C#, python, Java) to get you familiar with programming.

That being said, I wish you luck on your project. Let me know if you need any programming help, be it engine writing, abstracting, or scripting.
M-x dingus-mode

And if you choose to use C# as your multipurpose language, i can recommend using the program Microsoft Visual Studio.
It even helps with reporting errors as you make them, like if you spelled a command wrong or forgot a semicolon.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.