Re: SCP Game List

For SCP-426's sake STOP POSTING FOR HIM TO FIX THE TYPO. Ok, you're game might be mis-spelled, but you don't need to annoy everyone and keep making 3-10 worded posts based on a TYPO. It happens to everyone.
Pewdiepie: Lets just take this nice and ea- *dies*
Markiplier: I dont like this game, but i sure can beat it. *opens door and dies*
Me: LETS DO THIS! *opens door and runs into SCP-106* ._.

dinovincent wrote:For SCP-426's sake STOP POSTING FOR HIM TO FIX THE TYPO. Ok, you're game might be mis-spelled, but you don't need to annoy everyone and keep making 3-10 worded posts based on a TYPO. It happens to everyone.
except O is on the other side of the keyboard from A
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

SaitoFOX wrote:
dinovincent wrote:For SCP-426's sake STOP POSTING FOR HIM TO FIX THE TYPO. Ok, you're game might be mis-spelled, but you don't need to annoy everyone and keep making 3-10 worded posts based on a TYPO. It happens to everyone.
Fixed for you.

And SaitoFox is the creator of his game, so he has every right to request that his game is labeled properly among the others.
It slep time bunner.

I don't really think that you need to put the games that are linked on the homepage of this website in the forums. Also I don't think all of the SCP games on the forums are posted there.
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.

SaitoFOX wrote:"wonder" lol you spelled my game wrong, also why am i at the bottom of the list >:O i actually bought my site.
It's nothing personal. The games are in alphabetical order. Your game starts with a w. One of the last letters. I updated it btw. Sorry about that lol.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

CommanderPro100 wrote:You forgot SCP-087 by Haversine: http://youtu.be/uiHQN1q8ln4
I'll look into it. Wait...I already have it. Look at the list again. It should say SCP-087 (original).
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:You forgot SCP-087 by Haversine: http://youtu.be/uiHQN1q8ln4
I'll look into it. Wait...I already have it. Look at the list again. It should say SCP-087 (original).
No, that's not the same game. You have a link to "The Stairwell" by EZeddy (guy who made Slender's Woods). The one I linked to is Haversine's game.

SaitoFOX wrote:
It was already explained that wonder and wander are similar words and it is easy to confuse the two.
I am the Butt Ghost. I will eat your butt.