Re: SCP Game List

thomas el argentino wrote:I've copied my post but, I congratulate you for having the success that I had
  I use google translator
Noh! Begone spam bot I shall banish you from mwa kingdom!
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Soulzarath wrote:
I don't think he is a spam bot. I think he was trying to say he made a games list before you, but English is not his native language, so he had to use google translator

Cbjfan1 wrote:
Soulzarath wrote:
I don't think he is a spam bot. I think he was trying to say he made a games list before you, but English is not his native language, so he had to use google translator
Ah.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

well, i think this thread needs to be locked now, and besides, there is already a better thread for the SCP game list.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Why would you reply to a month old post that has clearly been forgotten, and request it be locked. First off you are not the OP and cannot request such a command, second what reason is there to lock this thread.

Normally I would lock a thread at this point and possibly issue warnings, but to annoy you I will leave this thread open.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:Why would you reply to a month old post that has clearly been forgotten, and request it be locked. First off you are not the OP and cannot request such a command, second what reason is there to lock this thread.

Normally I would lock a thread at this point and possibly issue warnings, but to annoy you I will leave this thread open.
does it look like i give a poop?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:Why would you reply to a month old post that has clearly been forgotten, and request it be locked. First off you are not the OP and cannot request such a command, second what reason is there to lock this thread.

does it look like i give a poop?
He will issue a warning to you... can't you give a fuck to that?

I dunno, but you play by the rules WAAAAY to seriously 513...
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:I dunno, but you play by the rules WAAAAY to seriously 513...
Im following against the rules, trying.