Re: [1.1.5] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.2) (Download)

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Here's some more screenshots
(Attention! Beta versions)
Spoiler
I sense that you have made SCP-096's containment room
Ahaha... Nope. It's just a joke for the players. You can not get there. :laugh:
Although I could try do this...
Oh, I'm actually interested in seeing SCP-096's containment chamber
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Vane Brain wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:Here's some more screenshots
(Attention! Beta versions)
Spoiler
I sense that you have made SCP-096's containment room
Ahaha... Nope. It's just a joke for the players. You can not get there. :laugh:
Although I could try do this...
Very great rooms, even if they are beta, they can be used as rooms and even look better and much more detailed than some of the rooms which are in game. About things such as openable doors I can help (as they need to be placed by using the code). So, if there should be doors which should be operateable, then just don't place the door and the doorframe at this location (as both then will be placed there with the "FillRoom" function).

EDIT: @Vane Brain: You really need to send me these rooms you made! Please send me these rooms as soon as you can (of course only if you want these be implemented in the mod).

PXLSHN wrote:
Very great rooms, even if they are beta, they can be used as rooms and even look better and much more detailed than some of the rooms which are in game. About things such as openable doors I can help (as they need to be placed by using the code). So, if there should be doors which should be operateable, then just don't place the door and the doorframe at this location (as both then will be placed there with the "FillRoom" function).
In newer versions of the rooms I used the code, although the language of the engine I don't know. I just took the code from some of the rooms, changed a little and put in my room :D

Vane Brain wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
In newer versions of the rooms I used the code, although the language of the engine I don't know. I just took the code from some of the rooms, changed a little and put in my room :D
Alright, if you want you can send me the code too, but I would only need to have some concepts of where some items, doors and such should lay in the room (if you planned something for them).

Vane Brain wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Alright, if you want you can send me the code too, but I would only need to have some concepts of where some items, doors and such should lay in the room (if you planned something for them).
eheh, how can I contact You? Through this website or by e-mail?
You can send me a private message (click on my username and then there should be a button called "Send Private Message"). Alternately you can contact me on E-Mail (but PM is recommended).