Re: [1.1.5] SCP - Nine Tailed Fox Mod (v0.0.2) (Download)

ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:I have ben playing the mod and I gotta say, it's pretty damn good so far! I love the new rooms and the voice commands too! Did you voice them? And the guns are awesome too! Can't wait to see the next update! :D
The voice commands are from me, as KirbyMario said, so thanks.

The plans I've discussed with PXLSHN are to preserve the old MTF voices for radios but my voice for voice commands. It also seems likely that my lines will enter the official game, but they're intended as a variant, not a full replacement. Granted, some people think that my voice acting is better than the current voice actor's anyway, so if a complete replacement is necessary for technical reasons then I'm okay with it. But I'd rather have variants of the MTF voices.

Try and send me by MP i will see that in Audacity after ;)

Shaun : Site 24 extension is ready soon, i had some problems to change things inside the game like bugs textures but now its ok i found way :)

For all : some little things to do if there is lag/P90 textures which disappear
-P90 which disappear : save and reload your save, textures will be there
-Lag : switch weapon and take the gun/bar/no weapon but not the P90 (when there is lag the best way to not have problem is to be with weapon)

ShadOfSwad DeSmuME wrote:I have ben playing the mod and I gotta say, it's pretty damn good so far! I love the new rooms and the voice commands too! Did you voice them? And the guns are awesome too! Can't wait to see the next update! :D
Thanks!
About the voicelines: I didn't do the voice lines, undead003 did them.

@All: I'm already working on 0.0.3, but I want to add more than in the 0.0.2 update and I need to rework some stuff (bugs,lags,etc...).

@slender1200: You had right with the bug: I just walked into :035:-Chamber, then I just saw the Mask Textured but the Human itself was a white texture. I'm trying to fix it (but it's difficult for me as it happens only sometimes).

EDIT: As Alphive said, the lags seem to come from the P90 (I thought they come from the "room2gs" and "room3ct"), but as soon as I picked the P90 up from the "room2gs", it stopped lagging. I think that the size of the textures of the P90 are too big and/or the P90 has a too high polygon count. I'll try to make a fix this for the 0.0.3 version.
@Alphive: Thanks for seeing this bug, I always thought the rooms made these lags (but I think it has something to do that both rooms have a P90 isnide to pick up).

PXLSHN wrote:
EDIT: As Alphive said, the lags seem to come from the P90 (I thought they come from the "room2gs" and "room3ct"), but as soon as I picked the P90 up from the "room2gs", it stopped lagging. I think that the size of the textures of the P90 are too big and/or the P90 has a too high polygon count. I'll try to make a fix this for the 0.0.3 version.
@Alphive: Thanks for seeing this bug, I always thought the rooms made these lags (but I think it has something to do that both rooms have a P90 isnide to pick up).

No problem bro ;) that is weird sometimes it works well (80% of time) and sometime when you have the P90 it lags xD but its okey that is still playable :)

And i send you the Site 24 version by Skype Shaun i wait to your advice about it :)