Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#32
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 am
Reitanna wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:25 am
thanks so much, I can't wait to test them! so, why was Anna green, and how did you fix it?
It depends on this how you exported the models
I exported model from blender to 3ds format to have not buggy models
I exported models from blender to 3ds format to have not buggy models
and I edited these models in Fragmotion
ah, I just exported them to b3d and x respectively. anyway, I tested them, and they work PERFECTLY! thank you so much! I was wondering, though, how I could reduce Manic's shininess?

Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#33
Reitanna wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:08 am
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 am
Reitanna wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:25 am
thanks so much, I can't wait to test them! so, why was Anna green, and how did you fix it?
It depends on this how you exported the models
I exported model from blender to 3ds format to have not buggy models
I exported models from blender to 3ds format to have not buggy models
and I edited these models in Fragmotion
ah, I just exported them to b3d and x respectively. anyway, I tested them, and they work PERFECTLY! thank you so much! I was wondering, though, how I could reduce Manic's shininess?
No problem
Do you want complety remove Manic's shininess?
If yes I can remove this

Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#34
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am
Reitanna wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:08 am
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 am


It depends on this how you exported the models
I exported model from blender to 3ds format to have not buggy models
I exported models from blender to 3ds format to have not buggy models
and I edited these models in Fragmotion
ah, I just exported them to b3d and x respectively. anyway, I tested them, and they work PERFECTLY! thank you so much! I was wondering, though, how I could reduce Manic's shininess?
No problem
Do you want complety remove Manic's shininess?
If yes I can remove this
yes please, I want him matte. other than that, he's perfect. :) I eagerly await the rest, though don't feel like you have to rush, okay?

Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#35
Reitanna wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:28 am
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am
Reitanna wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:08 am


ah, I just exported them to b3d and x respectively. anyway, I tested them, and they work PERFECTLY! thank you so much! I was wondering, though, how I could reduce Manic's shininess?
No problem
Do you want complety remove Manic's shininess?
If yes I can remove this
yes please, I want him matte. other than that, he's perfect. :) I eagerly await the rest, though don't feel like you have to rush, okay?
Alright

Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#36
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 am
Reitanna wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:28 am
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am


No problem
Do you want complety remove Manic's shininess?
If yes I can remove this
yes please, I want him matte. other than that, he's perfect. :) I eagerly await the rest, though don't feel like you have to rush, okay?
Alright
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5cjkiu2z ... nna+V2.rar
I assinged naziofficer animations to evelynAU and I removed shiness from manic

Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#37
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:29 pm
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 am
Reitanna wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:28 am


yes please, I want him matte. other than that, he's perfect. :) I eagerly await the rest, though don't feel like you have to rush, okay?
Alright
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5cjkiu2z ... nna+V2.rar
I assinged naziofficer animations to evelynAU and I removed shiness from manic
manic looks perfect, thanks! two things about evelyn. the first is that she's VERY tiny, she should be about the same size as Annatier, but there doesn't seem to be a resize option for the Nazi officer in the data document called NPCs. second, is there any way you could make her stand with her legs close together instead of that bow-legged pose she's doing? if not, I understand.

Re: Need Help Replacing Models

#38
Reitanna wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:57 am
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:29 pm
Mleczyk76 wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:58 am


Alright
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5cjkiu2z ... nna+V2.rar
I assinged naziofficer animations to evelynAU and I removed shiness from manic
manic looks perfect, thanks! two things about evelyn. the first is that she's VERY tiny, she should be about the same size as Annatier, but there doesn't seem to be a resize option for the Nazi officer in the data document called NPCs. second, is there any way you could make her stand with her legs close together instead of that bow-legged pose she's doing? if not, I understand.
Send me your mod and I will edit evelyn size in source code and yes I can edit her stand animation