Re: Multiplayer mod?

I don't think the multiplayer option would work well for SCP: Containment Breach. If you'd want to consider trying to create a multiplayer SCP game, try using the Unity game engine.

I'm sorry to everyone who's thinking of a multiplayer option on this game, but
I am not comfortable with a multiplayer option on SCP: Containment Breach! Such a request does not sit with me, or it depletes the scare factor.

Let's let my posts be considered to all!
Crunch means purpose. Crunch means life. Crunch means choice. Crunch means freedom.
[youtube]4reya2elM-8[/youtube]

LeesharaLIKE31 wrote:I don't think the multiplayer option would work well for SCP: Containment Breach. If you'd want to consider trying to create a multiplayer SCP game, try using the Unity game engine.

I am not comfortable with a multiplayer option on SCP: Containment Breach! Such a request does not sit with me, or it depletes the scare factor.

I think you need to reconsider this entire forum. I want you to go and read every single topic in this forum entirely. When you have seen all the shit, the filth, the rainbows and the sanguine behaviour, the arguments and the cold-blooded arseholes who left for whatever reason, then you can come back and think whether an idea that has carried so far will actually consider your opinion against this project.

LeesharaLIKE31 wrote:I don't think the multiplayer option would work well for SCP: Containment Breach. If you'd want to consider trying to create a multiplayer SCP game, try using the Unity game engine.

Forums Name: "SCP - Containment Breach"

Threads Name: "Modding"

Topic Name: "Multiplayer mod?"

Keyword: Mod

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote: Forums Name: "SCP - Containment Breach“

Moderator of the Year

Trialtrex21 wrote:Forums Name: "SCP - Containment Breach"

@Trex, can I marry you? :3

@Leeshara, what Trex said. THIS IS A MOD and you cannot stop it from being released. I, personally, want to play this mod when it comes out. It doesn't matter what version it is, because I have every single version in a little folder that I use for mods.

@Creator, so, when might this be released? c:
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:@Trex, can I marry you? :3
Depends. Are you okay marrying an Enderman?

:3

But in all seriousness, this mod is pretty much dead.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Im really sorry for the delay.

And some bad news, project is cancelled, at least for now.

I have to train for the IT Olympics, and I don't have much time :/ And no, Im not playing GTA. When I get some more time, I will REWRITE IT FROM SCRATCH. Can't estimate, just trust me that I really WANT to have it done. This is mostly just time-consuming writing and very little thinking. The coding itself is simple and easy.

Again, sorry guys. :c

ShadowZ wrote:Im really sorry for the delay.

And some bad news, project is cancelled, at least for now.

I have to train for the IT Olympics, and I don't have much time :/ And no, Im not playing GTA. When I get some more time, I will REWRITE IT FROM SCRATCH. Can't estimate, just trust me that I really WANT to have it done. This is mostly just time-consuming writing and very little thinking. The coding itself is simple and easy.

Again, sorry guys. :c
Meh, i got tired of this mod anyways, after a few months, still no download for this mod, i don't care if it is cancelled, i will wait until this mod comes back up, for now, i am more excited for v0.8 than the multiplayer mod.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)