Re: [0.9.2] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.5

The cameras still doing it for me but i caught another 2 other bugs as well.

When looking at a camera in the 173 lockrooms the camera will flash like in the 096 server room.

When i was in 1123's room i was looking through the window when i heard the 173 jumpscare sound (I had disabled him) and i got pushed through the wall into the area with 1123.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

seaal wrote:Did you fix the important rooms not spawning?
Not yet, next version.
SCP-500 wrote:When i was in 1123's room i was looking through the window when i heard the 173 jumpscare sound (I had disabled him) and i got pushed through the wall into the area with 1123.
Yes, I am finding a way to fix this. Probably by just restricting player access to the windowed area.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Dinammar wrote:Really cool mod, there are a few bugs like 005 not spawning, but I'm pretty sure they have been mentioned before.
I have a SCP idea, maybe you could add SCP-017, SCP-1410 and SCP-178 since they are really cool SCPs, if you don't know about them, go check them out on the SCP Foundation. They would be very cool in-game. Also, the more SCPs there are, the more the game is fun!
Uuuuuuugh....... its not a bug. It DOES spawn, but in 3 possible locations.
1. It's containment chamber (in the... wait, light containment zone? With no keycard... I guess it can still be seriously op. Hmm, maybe you should just stop it from spawning in there and instead place a note saying it has been borrowed, Sam).
2. In one of the offices. Sorry, I forget which one (again, office zone)
3. In SCP-409's chamber. This is the coolest location imo (in the heavy containment zone)

Sam, you REALLY need to make sure people know this, people keep thinking its a bug :P
I think you should ask Niborius for a new video, or at least put a little info on each SCP in the thread. I could make a wikia if needed. Would be nice.

EDIT - Tried the new update for the first time, and I think I've found a genuine bug. All the map textures look totally messed up, as if their contrast levels have been turned up really high (I'm not saying that's actually what has happened). It's very hard to describe, I'll provide pics if you want.

Skin_ wrote:EDIT - Tried the new update for the first time, and I think I've found a genuine bug. All the map textures look totally messed up, as if their contrast levels have been turned up really high (I'm not saying that's actually what has happened). It's very hard to describe, I'll provide pics if you want.
That's something new with the main game, it only happens when bump mapping is enabled. Now, rather than distorting the textures, it distorts the lightmaps.

juanjpro wrote:
Skin_ wrote:EDIT - Tried the new update for the first time, and I think I've found a genuine bug. All the map textures look totally messed up, as if their contrast levels have been turned up really high (I'm not saying that's actually what has happened). It's very hard to describe, I'll provide pics if you want.
That's something new with the main game, it only happens when bump mapping is enabled. Now, rather than distorting the textures, it distorts the lightmaps.
Ah... that's annoying, but thanks for replying so quickly. Do you think you will you be creating a fix for it?