Re: [0.9.1] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.5.3 (SCP-4

Oshi-San wrote:Well, I think you should add in, well, a list... Here is what I want:
Just gonna stop you right there for a moment. It's not about what one individual wants, it's about what works well enough to be placed in the mod.
Oshi-San wrote:SCP-002 (The Living Room)
- Should have a big containment room. (Gotta be careful with big rooms, it's easy for them to clip into other rooms)
- Should be built in the Heavy Containment Zone.
- The door on it should be rusted up. (How would the player even get in then?)
- Should have a chair, and mostly, like 009 and 409, you will slowly die after staying in so long.
Link: SCP-002

SCP-1981 ("RONALD REAGAN CUT UP WHILE TALKING")
- Should have it's own small chamber
- If they view all of it, they will start to bleed. (Who? The player?)
- It should have a dead body on the floor.
- Player will die after 20 or 30 minutes. (Nobody is going to stay in one place for 20 or 30 minutes)
Link: SCP-1981

SCP-310 (Eternal Flame)
- Should be in a non-flamable case.
- Should have a lighter. (Pickup-able)
- Should have black parts all over the floor
- If lighten, than fire will spread, locking the door behind the player. (How will the player get out, then?)
Link: SCP-310

Thats all I have...

Spoiler

^ Necessary?

Golden Wrench'd
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Skin_ wrote:I do agree with you that the eternal flame and the living room would be nice additions, but just saying "here is what I want" isn't gonna work.
If you suggest something, basically, that's a way of saying "what I want," but in a nicer way.

Also, My little bug got buried, so I'll requote it here:
seaal wrote:Whenever I quick load, I crash with the message(Not exact though): "Save file (v0) is not supported for SCP - Containment Breach V0.5.3!"

One thing though, the first time I loaded it, it asked to update to v0.5.3. Does that mean anything? It USED to work on v0.5.2.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

Skin_ wrote:
Catnipbuddy wrote:I found a bug where two SCP-1123's spawned in the exact same place, one was above the other one. :096:
If had actually played the game instead of noclipping around, you would have seen that it is a feature.
Stand in the container with SCP-1123 for a while without noclip, and you'll see what Skin means.
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

AveryLP wrote:So what is going to be in the next update?(I am not rushing!)
Don't know what Juan plans to do, and I'm busy with exams at the moment, but when I get free time I plan on doing a nice, harmless yet interesting SCP.
AveryLP wrote:And when will it come out?(I am not rushing for the second time!)
When we got something to add :)

I also just realised that porting this to the next version of the game (hopefully v1.0) is going to be more difficult than usual. Me and juanjpro would probably hot-potato it, where one of us adds their mods then pass it on so the other can add their's.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile