Re: SCP:CB Alpha Feel (Lite)

Omniary wrote:Hmm, interesting mod here, I'll try it out later. So, I assume most of the current features are in this mod, like the introduction, and MTF, but with sounds and textures like that of older versions?

Oh, and on the topic of replacing Solidbaker's voice acting, I did this for a personal mod myself, but I replaced the "The site is experiencing multiple keter and euclid class containment breaches. Full site lockdown initiated." line with Solidbaker's to differentiate the tester in 173's room and The Site Official over the intercom. Perhaps Solidbaker could stay as the 173 room tester, and DLY as the Site Official?
YES, This ^^^ Solidbaker should be the lockdown announcer and DukeLovesYou as the 173 tester. This should be in the official game.

Yes, the MTF and new intro, e t c are included. I was going to make a prototype SCP-513-1 but it won't look right replacing 372 and I'm not sure how to program a new NPC yet.. let alone do a Black color cut for the picture and make it a 2d Sprite. Older sounds and textures are included from older versions as well.