SCP:CB Alpha Feel (Lite)

Mirocaine is back once again, and true to form, he has not come empty handed! For those of you that enjoyed the look of the classic SCP:CB early Alpha versions, then rejoice...we have, for your SCP:CB gaming enjoyment, a mod that will achieve this! Designed to be an 'update', v1.0 will require the original SCP:CB Game | (v0.6.5) to work.

Some of the features of this download include:
-Restored original main menu theme to full.
-Original and more aggressive SCP-106.
-Updated pre-v0.2.0 sounds including SolidBaker voice acting.
-New textures to match the classic original.
-And more...

Essentially, this mod makes SCP:CB look & sound like the classic v0.2.0 Alpha version, another great feature of this mod is that it is both lightweight and easy to install! Don't be the last one in your area to have your very own copy, and avoid any potentially long lineups, start your download now! Enjoy!

Click here to Download this File

History...:

v1.0 - Initial public release (very basic but functional).

Requirements...:

Needs at least SCP:CB v0.6.5.

Installation...:

Drag and drop or copy + paste files into scp:cb v0.6.5 game directory files and overwrite all. (recommend to make backup game folder).

(on a scary sidenote when I compiled this it had exactly 6.66 MB's, luckily Mediafire said it rounded up to 6.67 when I was uploading..) Thanks to Dafama as well for writing inspiration =)

Re: SCP:CB Alpha Feel (Lite)

Hmm, interesting mod here, I'll try it out later. So, I assume most of the current features are in this mod, like the introduction, and MTF, but with sounds and textures like that of older versions?

Oh, and on the topic of replacing Solidbaker's voice acting, I did this for a personal mod myself, but I replaced the "The site is experiencing multiple keter and euclid class containment breaches. Full site lockdown initiated." line with Solidbaker's to differentiate the tester in 173's room and The Site Official over the intercom. Perhaps Solidbaker could stay as the 173 room tester, and DLY as the Site Official?
It slep time bunner.