Re: Modding Help Thread

Juicy wrote:
InnocentSam wrote: To be fair, it was a ten year old laptop. Probably relies on hardware acceleration, and there isn't any hardware to be accelerated.
:lol:
Actually, when Left 4 Dead 1 came out, some guy got it running on a computer made in 2002. It had graphics tweaked down with console settings, but it worked smoothly.

B.T.W, fixed the broken quote in my post, I hate when that happens, I always have to edit my post and fix and re-adjust things. I just can't seem to use the preview button.
I have to submit then edit. :P

Re: Modding Help Thread

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Juicy wrote:
InnocentSam wrote: To be fair, it was a ten year old laptop. Probably relies on hardware acceleration, and there isn't any hardware to be accelerated.
:lol:
Actually, when Left 4 Dead 1 came out, some guy got it running on a computer made in 2002. It had graphics tweaked down with console settings, but it worked smoothly.
But that's a computer, not a laptop. Whole different ball game. "Integrated graphics? Let's stick a cheese toastie in there and see if anyone notices."
This laptop actually- and I'm not joking- overheated on my lap, and melted the labels on the underside, fusing them with my jeans. It supported it's own weight for a while then fell.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile