Code Question for v0.8

Once I decided to make great mod for Barotrauma v0.8 and once I did it, but once I saw version newer then 0.8 and decided to make magazine system too.
I hope what someone know "secrets" of code. So...if you know, then I almost made this system, but I can't make bullet output. I made first and last try with this code, because I don't know any mechanics of spawning items by items.

Code of magazine:

Code: Select all

<ItemContainer capacity="1" hideitems="true">
<Containable name="10mm Round"/>
      <StatusEffect type="OnUse" target="This" condition="-5.0" disabledeltatime="true">
        <SpawnItem name="10mm Round" spawnposition="Inventory" />
      </StatusEffect>
</ItemContainer>
Code of weapon:

<ItemContainer capacity="2" hideitems="true">
<Containable name="test Magazine"/>
      <StatusEffect type="OnUse" target="This" disabledeltatime="true">
        <SpawnItem identifiers="10mm Round" spawnposition="Container" />
      </StatusEffect>
    </ItemContainer>

It shoots, but without bullets and any damage. Remember, 0.8, not newer version.
Spoiler
Sorry for bad english if it bad.

Re: Code Question for v0.8

Simone wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:28 am
Once I decided to make great mod for Barotrauma v0.8 and once I did it, but once I saw version newer then 0.8 and decided to make magazine system too.
I hope what someone know "secrets" of code. So...if you know, then I almost made this system, but I can't make bullet output. I made first and last try with this code, because I don't know any mechanics of spawning items by items.

Code of magazine:

<ItemContainer capacity="1" hideitems="true">
<Containable name="10mm Round"/>
      <StatusEffect type="OnUse" target="This" condition="-5.0" disabledeltatime="true">
        <SpawnItem name="10mm Round" spawnposition="Inventory" />
      </StatusEffect>
</ItemContainer>
Code of weapon:

<ItemContainer capacity="2" hideitems="true">
<Containable name="test Magazine"/>
      <StatusEffect type="OnUse" target="This" disabledeltatime="true">
        <SpawnItem identifiers="10mm Round" spawnposition="Container" />
      </StatusEffect>
    </ItemContainer>

It shoots, but without bullets and any damage. Remember, 0.8, not newer version.
Spoiler
Sorry for bad english if it bad.
I’m pretty sure you are on the wrong forum... This is the SCP Containment Breach section of the undertowgames forum. But from what I’ve read it seems pretty cool.
I mod SCPCB