Re: [WIP] Sound Mod v1.3

SCP 513 wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:v1.4 is uploading right now
Please feel free to post requests for sound changes or post a file that you want me to use and don't post me anything stupid or i won't use it
Larry, where did you move all SCP-513 sounds?
I imported it to Horror2, which is the second noise produced by SCP-895
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

Re: [WIP] Sound Mod v1.4

SCP 513 wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:The double post... fix dat now.
Stop back-seat moderating. It's his thread, I'm sure the double-post was necessary.
I will come to your house, then stalk you then kill you.
Making threats and scaling them down so no-one can read them isn't big nor clever. Drop the attitude or the people in charge will take action, I guarantee.

Anyway, what I actually came here to say was that this mod is excellent. Some of these sounds optimizations would definitely fit right into the actual game (like a glove). I'm especially a fan of the echo effect you added to the announcer voice. Keep up the good work!
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Re: Sound Mod v2.2

The Radical Larry wrote:v2.2 is out, Im out of ideas
If you have any ideas, please feel free to post
Jeah, i know the out of idea problem :D

It should make fun to make a mod, so dont stress you with that problem but i thing you know that :P

Just a small story: So i was playing v1.4 a few weeks ago i thing "hey cool echo sound when doors open and close" for example the big door echo sound, just a small detail, makes it much better. After the intro i wander around and some :173: happend and i mentioned the SCP-087-B sound and it gives it a nice touch but what realy makes me smile was the :106: theme and the 079 theme. You make me smile with that Larry thanks for that :) . AND then happend a thing that happend not often with me: After going through a tesla gate, the sound "BEHIND YOU" scares the living :shock: out of me and jeah i "Rage Quit" the game.

The Sound Mod gives the game a nice touch it makes me smile and it makes the game scarier. It is not just a Mod just like
InnocentSam wrote:
Prune wrote:I'm especially a fan of the echo effect you added to the announcer voice.
It's the little details that make it sound great :D
says, it is an IMPROVEMENT to the game.

And i just play v2.2 and the other ones and i find it funny that you had the same idea with the elevator music that i had (it just needed elevator music in the game ;D)
the radio sounds are well done and i like the new siren and all the other stuff.

One last thing is "The Dread" i very very like this one and i look in the folder and wow over 9 minutes pure awesomes 8)

Thank you.