Re: [0.6.6] SCP-008 Infection mod

Bugs fixed Now if anyone could help me via PM or post it here, I have a problem with vault doors. I can spawn them in but without a frame and no walls around it (like 914's door). I've tried a few ways but to no avail. If anyone knows why, please let me know.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17887537/stuff/das/UNTITLED.png

This is what happens.

EDIT: Seeing as the bugs fixed are pretty bad bugs, I'm going to upload an emergency patch in about an hour.

EDIT EDIT: Patch is out. Redownload and paste over your existing install.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote: Now if anyone could help me via PM or post it here, I have a problem with vault doors. I can spawn them in but without a frame and no walls around it (like 914's door). I've tried a few ways but to no avail. If anyone knows why, please let me know.
The 173 room has the frame built-in to the room model. Unfortunately, it's too big for fragMOTION to handle.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
InnocentSam wrote: Now if anyone could help me via PM or post it here, I have a problem with vault doors. I can spawn them in but without a frame and no walls around it (like 914's door). I've tried a few ways but to no avail. If anyone knows why, please let me know.
The 173 room has the frame built-in to the room model. Unfortunately, it's too big for fragMOTION to handle.
I can import it into 3D World Studio and modify it from there. I'll look into it. Cheers.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:
I can import it into 3D World Studio and modify it from there. I'll look into it. Cheers.
You sure? I'm already on the job...