Re: [0.6.6] SCP-008 Infection mod

I found a pretty big glitch. Well, not technically a "glitch" per se, but it's a huge gaping hole in the SCP canon. I saw SCP-173 spawn inside the glass in SCP-008's containment chamber. After I grabbed the Hazmat suit and backed out, I heard him break the glass. Now, please tell me why there's an air vent in an extremely contagious bio-hazard containment chamber?

Like a said, not a glitch per se, but a really, REALY big gaping plot hole.
Lol, idiot detected: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =131669598

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:I found a pretty big glitch. Well, not technically a "glitch" per se, but it's a huge gaping hole in the SCP canon. I saw SCP-173 spawn inside the glass in SCP-008's containment chamber. After I grabbed the Hazmat suit and backed out, I heard him break the glass. Now, please tell me why there's an air vent in an extremely contagious bio-hazard containment chamber?

Like a said, not a glitch per se, but a really, REALY big gaping plot hole.
InnocentSam said the vent was an "incineration vent", but how the hell did SCP-173 get access to it?

Also, why is there glass looking directly towards the specimen? And so close to it? The room is quite flawed, actually (although the mod is cool)

I suggest a lockroom-like-sector is added between the containment chamber and an observation/control room with a CCTV and an "Incineration" button, where a camera would monitor the specimen's room (to see if something happens to the room or specimen). Would be more reasonable.

The breach could be 106's fault. He could spawn in the containment cell, and corrode the doors, causing the specimen to spread (you would see that happening though the CCTV)

juanjpro wrote:
Virtus Tenebrae wrote:-snip-
InnocentSam said the vent was an "incineration vent", but how the hell did SCP-173 get access to it?
The same could be said for the other rooms that have vents in them and no other access point. Like lockroom, or room2doors. Seeing as there's no canonical way of saying whether 173 can crawl, you'll have to just go with it :P
juanjpro wrote: Also, why is there glass looking directly towards the specimen? And so close to it? The room is quite flawed, actually (although the mod is cool)

I suggest a lockroom-like-sector is added between the containment chamber and an observation/control room with a CCTV and an "Incineration" button, where a camera would monitor the specimen's room (to see if something happens to the room or specimen). Would be more reasonable.
Not a bad idea actually. But I'm not doing anything with 106. Not only do I hate him for rustling my jimmies, he's also quite buggy, so testing him would rustle more jimmies.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Okay I'm getting a problem when I try to extract the file into my scp containment breach folder

[CRC mismatch in file "C:\Users\bj\Downloads\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\GFX\map\Clementine_arms_d.bmp" in the archive "C:\Users\bj\Downloads\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\SCP008 mod.rar"]

Does anyone know how to fix this.

Virtus Tenebrae wrote:Off topic, how da hell do I get SCP-500 in the mod?
It is a little well hidden, I'll say that. I'll probably add a note in that says where it is. For now, I will say that it is in someone's office. On a table.
Okay I'm getting a problem when I try to extract the file into my scp containment breach folder

[CRC mismatch in file "C:\Users\bj\Downloads\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\GFX\map\Clementine_arms_d.bmp" in the archive "C:\Users\bj\Downloads\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\SCP - Containment Breach v0.6.6\SCP008 mod.rar"]

Does anyone know how to fix this.
That sounds like a corrupted file. You need to redownload the mod. If it persists, try a different extractor (7-Zip, WinRAR, etc)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile