Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

This thread was made more than a year ago, and I'm unsure if the author is still working on the mod ( and I can't be bothered to go through all the pages to find out :P ), so could someone please clarify for me if this is infact still being made? Because I really want this to be a thing :|

kyro172 wrote:This thread was made more than a year ago, and I'm unsure if the author is still working on the mod ( and I can't be bothered to go through all the pages to find out :P ), so could someone please clarify for me if this is infact still being made? Because I really want this to be a thing :|
Yes it is. Look at the final pages (around 54-57 or so) and you'll see more screenshots as proof they're still doing it. Supposedly they're gonna tie in with the release of v.1.0 itself. I don't know.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
kyro172 wrote:This thread was made more than a year ago, and I'm unsure if the author is still working on the mod ( and I can't be bothered to go through all the pages to find out :P ), so could someone please clarify for me if this is infact still being made? Because I really want this to be a thing :|
Yes it is. Look at the final pages (around 54-57 or so) and you'll see more screenshots as proof they're still doing it. Supposedly they're gonna tie in with the release of v.1.0 itself. I don't know.
Yeah, just after I posted my reply, I went searching for a post by the author and found his latest one:
ShadowZ wrote:That is going to be a surprise for you exactly as much as for me :) We are almost at the point when we have to implement all npcs, release then.
This pleases me greatly, knowing that it's still being made, even after a year in the making :)

Indeed. Looking forward to it so much, although I wonder about the servers. And is it also LAN capable? I hope it is. I think I said that in another post already but you know I wanna know still.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.