Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

ShadowZ wrote:Currently working npcs: :173: :106: :096:
Quick question, does 096 attack the other player if the other looks at his face? Or will they both have to look? Also, would you be able to make it so the gas mask model appears on the players face when it is worn?
Spoiler
Doubt it would work, but you might be able to make a test for command that activates when the gas mask overlay code is activated. Dont know the proper code though as I am just beginning to learn it.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

I wonder if it would be possible to make a spectator mode. It could use the noclip code and godmode code and you could just hide the model of the player. Or you could do the same without noclip to make it more fair.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote:I wonder if it would be possible to make a spectator mode. It could use the noclip code and godmode code and you could just hide the model of the player. Or you could do the same without noclip to make it more fair.
Perhaps you would go into spectator mode if you won the game before your friend did.
Also, sorry to post this again, but it is now buried back a few pages:
So how will SCP106 work? If he captures your friend, will 106 stay in the Pocket Dimension until the friend dies or escapes?

Also, if one player wins the game, does the game end? (EDIT: I found this question on the previous page)

No rush on the mod, take all the time you need and keep up the good work. I can't wait!

Sorry if either of the questions have been asked before.

RancidBuffalo wrote:
Catnipbuddy wrote:I wonder if it would be possible to make a spectator mode. It could use the noclip code and godmode code and you could just hide the model of the player. Or you could do the same without noclip to make it more fair.
Perhaps you would go into spectator mode if you won the game before your friend did.
No, I mean if you die, you could have a spectator option, and you could also have a Keter mode where you cant respawn and can either quit, or spectate.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote:
RancidBuffalo wrote:
No, I mean if you die, you could have a spectator option, and you could also have a Keter mode where you cant respawn and can either quit, or spectate.
I knew what you meant, I was just expanding on your idea.