[WIP] WTF Sound Mod 0.5

This mod is a different type of Sound Mod
It uses voices and music from others to make completely weird
Different effects and such are being added
*Discontinued* 0.5 is the final version unless there a changes to the default SFX folder

For example:
SCP-106 is into rap music
The intro guard came back from a balloon party

Versions:

0.5: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9i42vblslm9a2j

0.4: http://www.mediafire.com/?hgh5c7gbjex91s4

0.3: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxhvnbqoqlnwka2

0.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?tww6r57yorgop8b

0.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?nnn577171lfn7h6

Plans:
- Work on the SCP Sound Mod instead

Changelogs will not be added
That would just ruin the fun on guessing what will be on it.
Last edited by The Radical Larry on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:01 am, edited 8 times in total.
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

Re: [WIP] WTF Sound Mod

Hello,

Off-Topic:
Spoiler
Dear Radical Larry, today I've learned.. i don't know.. i just feel a little bit guilty to edit this delayed. So how you doing ? It is interesting to actually write to some random people over the Internet. So many things that can be discussed with each other on a complete different country. As always i will stop writing here and probably delete the lines that i write here, now i don't do it because i write that this is off-topic so i hoped it saved me but.. no the more i think about it.. no it must not be here this is your thread about a mod that i am interested in. And you were the first who answered to my mod and write "Seems Legit" and to get this right i hope legit means cool and cool means it is something good. Right ? So i though i must post something here to... But not that alone it is like in a class where nobody wants to pick up a crumpled paper. When nobody picks it up = NOBODY picks it up. So when one is going to do that it is good. So why i posting something if other people can do that ? Get it ? Why me ? I mean i enjoy to be here it is very fun. Before this is going to long and boring (i stopped me before i write my whole life story ;D)
But SO MUCH Stuff that can possibly be talked about...
On-Topic:
Spoiler
Dear Radical Larry, you really convinced me with your Sound Mod. It was more serious. But there come some days that you must step away from serious things to do some more serious things because too much seriousness is too serious. (Did you have my Epic Breach Thingie ? MTF-Folder and then Random1 can't resist either from some things :D) So i looked forward for your WTF Sound Mod. First i thought the name was used too often for other mods that ends up annoying or something (Maybe i should play the other mods over to see how they real are). I like your mod but in which direction should it go ? Funny or more weird things or just some more Random things that can contain everything ?(that means WTF or am i wrong ? :D). So now some real constructive critic because everyone needs it but most people cant gave something like it. I'll try: SCP-106 is awesome into rap music but what about the Death2 Sound it get used for 106 and the Zombies from SCP-049 too. The Duck Toy sound was good for Death3-5. But the Death2 sound played between the Duck sound as i got attacked from zombies. Will you try to do make it less scary or not ? I mean you can replace every sound. If someone wanna play the game he should play the game and not a mod to have the same thing. So erm... 096 got creepy as hell i mean before that he was scary but THAT Simple reversing made it so much more terrifying. I will look up more stuff but should I'll post as a new thing because answering and edit and edit not so good for some time. Will Lyrahel help with the mod ? Do the guard voice or something ?
Have a nice Day ;) Bye Bye
Last edited by Zarpox on Thu May 23, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: [WIP] WTF Sound Mod

Zarpox wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:0.1 is out as a preview
Spoiler
No i will not post a new thing i will just edit my post just like you... maybe to save space or something.
First of all why seems to be nobody really is interested and visit this thread and post anything here ?
Maybe now it is not necessary but i feel i must post anything here cause you deserve it i thing you are a nice guy.
I had so many ideas what i should write here about the preview how my first time playing was and what was funny and such. I could write a whole roman here about what you changed and such .. here is just a little example ;P that kind of an Balloon Party you mean ;DD 106 was good ;) and when he followed me the Announce played and i was like WTF ? ... one last thing: 096 is sooooo much more scarifying when all the files are [Data Expunged] (because of the spoiler thing and guessing whats next i will not write too much ;D) ... okay another last thing that i see after played and looked in the SFX: Targetterminated1 ← He is so damn right :D

But why you called it a WTF sound mod? there exist two or three other mods that named WTF Breach and such... Youre mod made me "WTF" thats right and the others changed more stuff like the texture and more sounds but thats what i love :) youre not trying to changed all the stuff (i tried on my own try to changed much stuff because i thought little changes not deserve to be named a mod.. yeah thats true i thing and kinda lame because it is easy to change stuff with this engine.) But anyway changed all is kinda good but it can drives in the annoying phase really quickly just like in the other mods thats just so much random shit in there...
on the other site.. i dont know.
Youre mod is not annoying because youre not changed everything whitout many work for example all files be [Data Expunged] ... i dont know that where kinda annoying.
I hoped as i saw the name WTF in the mod name it will not have "Justin Bieber" for SCP-012 or something like that. Thats maybe funny but not really that good.

Thanks for pointing out that Lyrahel made a livestream, i watched it and it was funny to see your mod in there and all the other stuff that he does.
I feel i should write here something more but i forgot it. I hope i wrote all that i should wrote here.

... P.S. You changed RD with the sword again to SCP-106 ;D Both are cool xD
Thanks for that, and just because people don't respond doesn't mean nobody played it yet, 8 downloads Im trying to find ways on improving the mod without reusing the content, like I didn't was all ambient noise to be the old man. Not all of the sounds from 0.2 will stay. Can you restate your suggestions so i can understand it much better?

Re: [WIP] WTF Sound Mod 0.2

A longer time ago since i write something here, what do you think ?
I will edit my other post i promise put i dont know what to say... but i get some time next week to think about it. :D
The reason why i post this is that you should edit your title from 0.2 to 0.3 because i see that you load v0.3 up.

Edit: I don't know what to do. Please say me how you would like my complicated reply thing. I edited it but not really restate it. Thats stupid just to edit and you can not really reply that. Maybe PM but i don't know if its that important... I'm maybe nervous though. So I hope you go on making your mod. Did you see that Markiplier play a SCP Markiplier Mod ? That sort off annoying i mean.

Re: [WIP] WTF Sound Mod 0.3

Ok, I was planning on getting Lyrahel to help, but I don't want him as my ONLY voice actor. I will open up a thread in the General Off-Topic forum for voice acting.
And 0.4 will be uploaded on the tomorrow , I want to make some last adjustments before I leave on my trip to da beach! :D
Then I will update the SCP Sound Mod, as promised.

Re: [WIP] WTF Sound Mod 0.3

The Radical Larry wrote:Ok, I was planning on getting Lyrahel to help, but I don't want him as my ONLY voice actor. I will open up a thread in the General Off-Topic forum for voice acting.
And 0.4 will be uploaded on the tomorrow , I want to make some last adjustments before I leave on my trip to da beach! :D
Then I will update the SCP Sound Mod, as promised.
Nice, as always i looking forward to this. Thanks. Maybe i can help on this Mod too but we will see. But i will definitely support you in any way.

Have Fun :wink: